Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Huh. Okay. I guess that makes sense based on the definition of what "corruption" is, but man do those descriptions need to change then, because no fucking way is my MC "vanilla" because he started with every kink I'm into.
Well, the system makes a lot more sense when you check the setting that straight up disables the ability for your char to take actions that are too far away from their current corruption score. So the more "degenerate" sex acts can give your character a ton of corruption, but with that setting enabled, a vanilla character just can't take these options. You can only take options at most one step away from your current corruption.

The kink system probably needs a slight overhaul. The ability to pick starting fetishes is relatively new, but it would probably be better with a point buy system, where you can only take so many starting kinks, depending on your starting corruption.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
So it turns out I had a smooth brain moment and forgot to switch from my personal mod branch to the main dev branch before pulling the source which caused the bulk of the bugs.

EDIT: And the quest to ask for doll storage is not triggering now. FML.
I just gotta say every time i think of doll storage i just think of mannequins on some kind of dry cleaning hook conveyor belt system lol.

Reactions: Kismaz

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That is also what I thought, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Between that and the"VaGiNuS", could we please add the horror tag already? :KEK:
plus with the whole sleep thing you could almost possibly pull off a full fledged weeping angel from Dr. Who. All you would probably need to add is angel-like wings and a stone-like skin flag if that exists.

Reactions: Kismaz
Aug 15, 2022
Well, the system makes a lot more sense when you check the setting that straight up disables the ability for your char to take actions that are too far away from their current corruption score. So the more "degenerate" sex acts can give your character a ton of corruption, but with that setting enabled, a vanilla character just can't take these options. You can only take options at most one step away from your current corruption.

The kink system probably needs a slight overhaul. The ability to pick starting fetishes is relatively new, but it would probably be better with a point buy system, where you can only take so many starting kinks, depending on your starting corruption.
I have that setting off because, honestly, I hate action gating mechanics. But you're right that the functionality of the corruption mechanic makes more sense with it on. Regardless, it's still weird that my MC literally cannot gain corruption except via enchantment at the moment and is just stuck on 12 regardless of actions unless he decides to, like, rape someone I guess. I think that would increase it with the current settings.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How much are you able to modify dolls? I was testing with a full upgraded one (anthropomorphic + D.E.C.K) but it doesn't, for example, let me add tentacles/wings/tails of similars as well as fur. Core changes seem to be limited.

shlorp mcdingy

Feb 9, 2024
I mean, I'm glad the game got an update, I just wonder who this update was really aiming for? It feels like people are looking for more writing (the gym, unique character sex actions, more side quests etc.) than choices. Whats preventing her from having a co-writer, or someone to unclog some of the technical debt? If you have a bunch of modders, you basically have a bunch of volunteers, putting their resumes up for free.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I mean, I'm glad the game got an update, I just wonder who this update was really aiming for? It feels like people are looking for more writing (the gym, unique character sex actions, more side quests etc.) than choices. Whats preventing her from having a co-writer, or someone to unclog some of the technical debt? If you have a bunch of modders, you basically have a bunch of volunteers, putting their resumes up for free.
That is not that uncommon of a question. Inno's explanation is a desire to keep full control of the project. Other thoughts are a desire to keep full control of the money, or simple stubbornness. She already exploits accepts work and ideas from modders in the closer circles of her community. Any less committed and they might want something more than a simple line in the item tooltip.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Let the modders continue adding races and flavorings you haven't touched the story or world since launch.
The irony is that is exactly what she is doing.
She spends a few hours cobbling some half baked fetish together for a Donator, and the rest is just literally copypasted mods from her Public/Private Discord. The lowest of low hanging fruits.

6 Months wait for literally 6 hours of work.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Is there a mod that adds ass and hip descriptions to sex and when you hover on the race icon of a character? Having to dig into the bio of the character just to see if they've got a dump truck or a skinny narrow behind just feels wrong, ass and tits should be top of the list as far as descriptions go.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes