Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Man, if they cant even pad out the changelog, will this ship finally finish sinking. This has to be one of the slowest sinking ships in history. They should learn from it and make the Titanic 2 out of similar stuff.
I suspect a large number of subscribers have merely forgotten they were subscribed. There's been studies on this, a significant number of people still pay for subscriptions they don't even use. Many people just don't pay attention to their finances and it only gets harder the more subscriptions they have.

Still, it's a real possibility it will eventually come to an end for Innoxia. More people will eventually remember to end their subscription or their cards will expire (if they were paying through one). Subscribestar could tank one day. Subscribestar might one day make a policy change, either to appease a third party (investor/credit card company/etc) or because it was acquired, which could make the platform less sustainable for Innoxia.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
All these corporations need is "plausible deniability"

For example, if you code the story in a way that you can manually input your relationshipo with a sexable character and nothing in the narrative specifically hints any relation outside what the user inputs, if people inputs "mom" or "sister" it's on the user

If you make a game highly modable, you can't be made responsible if people make a shady mod

You can't even blame de mods devs if they made their mods so customizable that someone adds a 'dark side' to something like whicked whims

In the case of a game like Lilith's Throne, modding is so easy that anything that gets banned could be stripped and the community can easily bring it back without making the dev responsible

Reactions: EmDotRand

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
All these corporations need is "plausible deniability"

For example, if you code the story in a way that you can manually input your relationshipo with a sexable character and nothing in the narrative specifically hints any relation outside what the user inputs, if people inputs "mom" or "sister" it's on the user

If you make a game highly modable, you can't be made responsible if people make a shady mod

You can't even blame de mods devs if they made their mods so customizable that someone adds a 'dark side' to something like whicked whims

In the case of a game like Lilith's Throne, modding is so easy that anything that gets banned could be stripped and the community can easily bring it back without making the dev responsible
Not sure how we got here, but I'm not complaining.

Oct 12, 2023
After consulting with the magic 8 ball, it looks like it will be another minor side-quest,
Bet it's gonna be that Owl quest lmao.

a shop that sells something no one wants,
Or better yet, a item that is completely useless (blueberries) or hard to get! (Dragon Tfs, which can be completely circumvented with slime tfs) OR a new service that does jackshit (Dolls)

I_Just_Want_Links

Jun 10, 2020
on my first run for some reason every npc was level 10 and since i didnt get the observant skill i was softlocked at brax. i reset the game and it fixed itself but im not sure why that happened. anyone else get that bug?

Sep 16, 2017
I got this error when trying to run the game via the command line. (double-clicking does nothing) is java installed incorrectly on my computer or something?
1716942908217.png

jamasty

Mar 15, 2021
she's making $5715/month as of today at 05:00 UTC May 24, 2024

as of 02:44  UTC February 6, 2024 she was making $5809 a month.
Geez, if they make this, kind of, much, maybe I should at least try to make my own game in this genre. It may sound silly, but I'm actually thinking about making some concept to show here at f95 and get some feedback if it worth to continue.

The only thing is that I've watched their code, and as a Java dev myself, my head got hot from trying to understand how this even works with all of these Response classes. Anyway, I think will be nice for me to get better with Java & JavaFX by doing this. And I probably don't wanna copy-paste any of their code to not get into trouble with DMCA shit...

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Geez, if they make this, kind of, much, maybe I should at least try to make my own game in this genre. It may sound silly, but I'm actually thinking about making some concept to show here at f95 and get some feedback if it worth to continue.
If you do plan on making something, feel free to give me a shout through PM. I've always wanted to make a game like LT or BDCC or TITS but I'm only a good writer, I can't program to save my life.

The only thing is that I've watched their code, and as a Java dev myself, my head got hot from trying to understand how this even works with all of these Response classes. Anyway, I think will be nice for me to get better with Java & JavaFX by doing this. And I probably don't wanna copy-paste any of their code to not get into trouble with DMCA shit...
There's no point in copy-pasting their code anyway since its a confused mess. One of things I've heard from the other devs on the discord is that one of the reasons why development slowed down so much is that the code is an absolute nightmare to work with.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
okay im at page 9 11, And what i see is a mess?

Context: i found this game recently on Tfgames, and started playing, than i just wanted to see some reviews that's why i chose F95.

anyway can someone Sum up in short what in tarnation happening here with this game ?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes