Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
okay im at page 9 11, And what i see is a mess?

Context: i found this game recently on Tfgames, and started playing, than i just wanted to see some reviews that's why i chose F95.

anyway can someone Sum up in short what in tarnation happening here with this game ?
Bitch milks idiots for thousands of quid a month while doing no work and sometimes crying about money problems, sometimes goes radio silent for months at a time, and then makes halfhearted apologies about about missing the deadline for the fifth time in a row. cucks and apologists accept this as normal due to the sunk-cost fallacy.

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
Bitch milks idiots for thousands of quid a month while doing no work and sometimes crying about money problems, sometimes goes radio silent for months at a time, and then makes halfhearted apologies about about missing the deadline for the fifth time in a row. cucks and apologists accept this as normal due to the sunk-cost fallacy.
It has reachead a point where we're lucky to have an update every year, like, how tf can you get so much money, still be in financial crisis, and somehow forget to fucking work.

dolemonoe

Jun 12, 2023
I got this error when trying to run the game via the command line. (double-clicking does nothing) is java installed incorrectly on my computer or something?
View attachment 3681144
If you're on Linux you're probably using OpenJDK which doesn't include JavaFX by default. The game also requires some kind of script engine that doesn't come with any version of Java any more. I spent a couple hours trying to get the proper version of OpenJDK and OpenJFX installed and eventually just gave up and found a download for Java 1.8.0, dumped the folder in with the jar, and ran the game with ./jre1.8.0_411/bin/java -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_9_9.jar

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If you're on Linux you're probably using OpenJDK which doesn't include JavaFX by default. The game also requires some kind of script engine that doesn't come with any version of Java any more. I spent a couple hours trying to get the proper version of OpenJDK and OpenJFX installed and eventually just gave up and found a download for Java 1.8.0, dumped the folder in with the jar, and ran the game with ./jre1.8.0_411/bin/java -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_9_9.jar
Idk about other distros but the easiest way on Arch based systems is to install the `java8-openjfx` AUR package (which will automatically pull the `jre8-openjdk` package) then launch the game by invoking `/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre/bin/java -jar LilithsThrone*jar` from inside the game's root directory.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Fear not, for I have assembled the resistance, with help from jamasty.

Reactions: Zenoxus and jamasty

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
okay im at page 9 11, And what i see is a mess?

Context: i found this game recently on Tfgames, and started playing, than i just wanted to see some reviews that's why i chose F95.

anyway can someone Sum up in short what in tarnation happening here with this game ?
Nearly every update for years has followed the same cycle from the developer. Step 1 is the developer announces an incoming update and gives a release window. Step 2 is the developer waits until at or after the release window to then tell everyone they're having life problems or for some reason couldn't complete the update, while always throwing in a poor apology to try to make themselves look good. Step 3 is they then do release said update way late, and the update is almost always nothing but extremely minor bug fixes and gameplay changes, while almost never adding new or meaningful content. I'd say the game is hardly any different from what it was 3 or 4 years ago.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Naw, not really lol

I don't think I've ever done a evil playthrough, let alone not as hopeless romantic who ends up getting married to a single slave and start having a family.
Fear not, for I have assembled the resistance, with help from jamasty.
If I knew coding or took coding and programming like I should have ten years ago, I def would have started on something by now like LT. Making a Pokemon RPG maker game is already of a challenge enough XD

dedios3

Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know why Discord has thrown me out of the page. of this game and why does it not let me come down ..?

someidiotfoxvt

Sep 28, 2021
hey does anyone have that oni mod, I have one but it seems to not work, tried everything! so if anyone have a oni mod that works I'll be grateful.

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
Nearly every update for years has followed the same cycle from the developer. Step 1 is the developer announces an incoming update and gives a release window. Step 2 is the developer waits until at or after the release window to then tell everyone they're having life problems or for some reason couldn't complete the update, while always throwing in a poor apology to try to make themselves look good. Step 3 is they then do release said update way late, and the update is almost always nothing but extremely minor bug fixes and gameplay changes, while almost never adding new or meaningful content. I'd say the game is hardly any different from what it was 3 or 4 years ago.
Last "meaningful" update took like, a year to release, and it only added some clothes and weapons, fixed some bugs, but fear not, because it also added 4 minutes of story content.

Oct 12, 2023
1717176405284.png
Today is the Day, any guesses on what Inno is gonna do:

A)Delay the game and blame on getting stressed

B)Not say anything until the very end of the day or even another day entirely and blame on stress

C) Say new update is bigger than she expected (it added only 1 new race and like 3 items) and has to delay it again.

D) All of the above.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
View attachment 3690494

B)Not say anything until the very end of the day or even another day entirely and blame on stress

C) Say new update is bigger than she expected (it added only 1 new race and like 3 items) and has to delay it again.

D) All of the above.
Maintaining the massive lie that she's spun for 3-4 years is pretty stressful. Inno be pulled a Palpatine to keep those simps and paypigs subscribed.

Just kidding, she's just lazy.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
View attachment 3690494

D) All of the above.

I am shocked people still giving this person money at this point lol this TiTS and CoC2 will both be done before this woman even gets done with the first act LOL

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
I am shocked people still giving this person money at this point lol this TiTS and CoC2 will both be done before this woman even gets done with the first act LOL
If this game didn't leave me so interested, shit, i would be mad af with Inno, but it has good tf content, I'm still mad af but i play it.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes