Zeta100

Feb 23, 2024
I'll wake you up in 8 years when 5.0.0 is finally released :ROFLMAO:
Woah now! 8 years? Don't you know how stressful it would be to release something in that short of a timeframe? Who said anything about 5.0.0 taking less than 10 years? 12 years would be far too demanding, we have to account for her mental health after all. It's awful demanding that you want it to come out a mere 15 years from now....

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
In Lilith's Throne version 4.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.1 we will finally get some progress in the main quest.
Naah, the progress will happen in 0.5.1, after she releases 0.5.0 that will be filled with placeholders and none of the promised 0.5 content. We might even be lucky if she does not temporarily remove content between 4.9.9.9... and 0.5. Remember the 0.4.0 release?

• Haha
Reactions: VPedge

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well crap, at least the Zweihander+Submissive Earth Elemental combo still oneshots everything.

Speaking of, what's more worth it? increasing your critical damage or your melee weapon damage as a whole? already got my physical damage to 100 by turning into an Alicorn and binding an Earth Elemental to my will (I'm using the Soldier Background, wanna see how high I can get my damage lol.)

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Well crap, at least the Zweihander+Submissive Earth Elemental combo still oneshots everything.

Speaking of, what's more worth it? increasing your critical damage or your melee weapon damage as a whole? already got my physical damage to 100 by turning into an Alicorn and binding an Earth Elemental to my will (I'm using the Soldier Background, wanna see how high I can get my damage lol.)
If you're relying on only weapon damage then focus on melee weapon damage % up to the max. Personally I prefer balancing out weapon damage % and crit damage % into an even split since, you know, it doesn't take much to max weapon damage %. Now, if you're playing with limited enchantments focus on maxing weapon damage % and dump the rest into crit damage %.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If you're relying on only weapon damage then focus on melee weapon damage % up to the max. Personally I prefer balancing out weapon damage % and crit damage % into an even split since, you know, it doesn't take much to max weapon damage %. Now, if you're playing with limited enchantments focus on maxing weapon damage % and dump the rest into crit damage %.
Yeah I'm playing with the enchantment limit, thanks for the answer!
I'm currentlyplaying as a Soldier for double crit power on turn 1 and using Alicorn as race for the HUGE crit increase since the Earth Elemental already helped me max out my physical damage.

So Max out Weapon Damage, then crit damage, is it worth to increase your shielding on elements/physical or nah? since my corruption is at 1 my lust shielding is kinda high already.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes