CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah I'm playing with the enchantment limit, thanks for the answer!
I'm currentlyplaying as a Soldier for double crit power on turn 1 and using Alicorn as race for the HUGE crit increase since the Earth Elemental already helped me max out my physical damage.

So Max out Weapon Damage, then crit damage, is it worth to increase your shielding on elements/physical or nah? since my corruption is at 1 my lust shielding is kinda high already.
Crit power works on your base damage, so the more you boost your melee and physical damage, the more effective your crit power is.

You might want to consider a Gryphon morph. It grants +40% crit power and +55 Physique (and +25 Arcane). Physique boosts your crit power and physical damage. At 70+ physique you get +15% physical and +30% crit power and at 90+ its 20% and 50%.
My suggestions come with a grain of salt. I love my unarmed melee builds and Physique is a big part of it, it isn't quite as helpful for a zweihander/sword build, but Physique is still a helpful boost.

Shielding is helpful, but if you are using an elemental in every fight, you can probably skip the shielding since enemies focus the elemental first. All of the serious fights do some fairly high damage, so unless you are stacking 50-100+ shielding you can probably ignore it for the most part.

Reactions: NODOGAN

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
View attachment 3709843

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No way...

Java:
case NEUTRAL:
    if(silly) {
    UtilText.nodeContentSB.append(
        "</p>"
        + "<p>"
            + "[npc.speech(~Eugh!~ Fine...)] [npc.name] relents, before blushing and holding out [npc.her] [npc.arms] towards you."
            + " Beckoning you forwards into [npc.her] embrace, she sighs, [npc.speech(I guess you are my little pogchamp... Come here...)]"
        + "</p>"
        + "<p>"
            + "[pc.Stepping] forwards, you ignore [npc.namePos] embarrassment and let [npc.herHim] give you a big hug."
            + " [npc.She] pats your back a little, and you get the distinct impression that [npc.sheIs] only reciprocating your gesture because that's what's expected of [npc.herHim]."
            + " After a short while, you finally release [npc.name], allowing [npc.herHim] to [npc.step] back and mutter,"
            + " [npc.speech(That was kind of poggers...)]");
WTF? That meme's been dead for years.

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
No way...

Java:
case NEUTRAL:
    if(silly) {
    UtilText.nodeContentSB.append(
        "</p>"
        + "<p>"
            + "[npc.speech(~Eugh!~ Fine...)] [npc.name] relents, before blushing and holding out [npc.her] [npc.arms] towards you."
            + " Beckoning you forwards into [npc.her] embrace, she sighs, [npc.speech(I guess you are my little pogchamp... Come here...)]"
        + "</p>"
        + "<p>"
            + "[pc.Stepping] forwards, you ignore [npc.namePos] embarrassment and let [npc.herHim] give you a big hug."
            + " [npc.She] pats your back a little, and you get the distinct impression that [npc.sheIs] only reciprocating your gesture because that's what's expected of [npc.herHim]."
            + " After a short while, you finally release [npc.name], allowing [npc.herHim] to [npc.step] back and mutter,"
            + " [npc.speech(That was kind of poggers...)]");
WTF? That meme's been dead for years.
TO be fair, that dialogue was written in early 2021:

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Why does all my sexcapades produce male offsprings? I disabled all male encounters in both gender prefferences and furry prefferences! (again, stopped playing for like a year, I don't remember this being an issue in previous versions where always managed to get daughters.)

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Why does all my sexcapades produce male offsprings? I disabled all male encounters in both gender prefferences and furry prefferences! (again, stopped playing for like a year, I don't remember this being an issue in previous versions where always managed to get daughters.)
iirc, the encounter setting only effect wild/alley encounter and not offspring gender, so it's just a matter of bad luck

in my case, i just erase from existence abort of all the males through save file editing

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
iirc, the encounter setting only effect wild/alley encounter and not offspring gender, so it's just a matter of bad luck

in my case, i just erase from existence abort of all the males through save file editing
Well shit that wasn't a problem before/in previous versions I never had sons after disabling male encounters...kinda stupid that it won't track gender prefferences regarding offsprings now.

Reactions: B2B2

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Well shit that wasn't a problem before/in previous versions I never had sons after disabling male encounters...kinda stupid that it won't track gender prefferences regarding offsprings now.
Yeah, all you can do at this point is stock up on pregnancy tests and save-scum.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Crit power works on your base damage, so the more you boost your melee and physical damage, the more effective your crit power is.

You might want to consider a Gryphon morph. It grants +40% crit power and +55 Physique (and +25 Arcane). Physique boosts your crit power and physical damage. At 70+ physique you get +15% physical and +30% crit power and at 90+ its 20% and 50%.
My suggestions come with a grain of salt. I love my unarmed melee builds and Physique is a big part of it, it isn't quite as helpful for a zweihander/sword build, but Physique is still a helpful boost.

Shielding is helpful, but if you are using an elemental in every fight, you can probably skip the shielding since enemies focus the elemental first. All of the serious fights do some fairly high damage, so unless you are stacking 50-100+ shielding you can probably ignore it for the most part.
Holy shit that suggestion was awesome, thanks!
Went from a Zwei-wielding Alicorn that did 900 damage on a crit to a Gryphon boxer with a crystal fist that deals over 1500 damage! (doing the boxing training in Pix's Playground really helped boost that unarmed melee build!)

P.S: Yes, I still have my elemental with me, she does around 500 damage per turn, since she can't be an awesome boxer like my char I guess she'll keep the Zwei lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Holy shit that suggestion was awesome, thanks!
Went from a Zwei-wielding Alicorn that did 900 damage on a crit to a Gryphon boxer with a crystal fist that deals over 1500 damage! (doing the boxing training in Pix's Playground really helped boost that unarmed melee build!)

P.S: Yes, I still have my elemental with me, she does around 500 damage per turn, since she can't be an awesome boxer like my char I guess she'll keep the Zwei lol.
... And another convert to the House of Pappy Bruce's Way of the Fisticuff has been born. :p

• Haha

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
While we're speaking of builds (now that I got curious) if you wanted to go Arcane/Lust build what does Arcane Spells scale with?

I'm assuming Spells like Arcane Arousal scale with Seduction, Spell Damage and Critical Power? If so likely making an Aristocrat and get Lilaya's mom to turn you into a demon be good for the build right?

P.S: Thanks again for the suggestion, being a boxer is OP lol
1717814494693.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Oct 12, 2023
While we're speaking of builds (now that I got curious) if you wanted to go Arcane/Lust build what does Arcane Spells scale with?
Lust Damage iirc, teleportation and arcane tease can be a instakill if they have less than 20 arcane, but boxer is like funnier and requires some less building.

Tatoos Buffs withouth enchantment capacity are mad OP, they can negate all damage actually.

Dragon is the strongest race for any build though, they have 60 arcane (though some of the sub-species have more) great natural defense and high physique, they are truly the strongest for any build.

The general order of builds seems liek:

Physical > Arcane > Water > Fire > Rock > Wind.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Lust Damage iirc, teleportation and arcane tease can be a instakill if they have less than 20 arcane, but boxer is like funnier and requires some less building.

Tatoos Buffs withouth enchantment capacity are mad OP, they can negate all damage actually.

Dragon is the strongest race for any build though, they have 60 arcane (though some of the sub-species have more) great natural defense and high physique, they are truly the strongest for any build.

The general order of builds seems liek:

Physical > Arcane > Water > Fire > Rock > Wind.
So is like Elden Ring huh? Srong Bonk is Best Bonk (Also funny how the poison crystal deals as much damage as my former Zweihander build did, I just added that for "variety" against enemies resistant to physical, honestly I might as well get a shield and go all Captain America on these bitches lol.)

Oct 12, 2023
So is like Elden Ring huh? Srong Bonk is Best Bonk (Also funny how the poison crystal deals as much damage as my former Zweihander build did, I just added that for "variety" against enemies resistant to physical, honestly I might as well get a shield and go all Captain America on these bitches lol.)
Poison/Wind is kinda of a fun one.

Magic itself is bluntly dogshit, the enchantment on weapon the other hand is way stronger because almost nothing resists poison.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes