justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Relationship as in Sub/Dom? I think Amber is the only one.
Relationship as in she starts to grow to love you? Nyan can be wooed after you finished her quest.
Also your children/slaves to a lesser extent.

wtfthrowaway4678

Dec 14, 2018
Relationship as in Sub/Dom? I think Amber is the only one.
Relationship as in she starts to grow to love you? Nyan can be wooed after you finished her quest.
Also your children/slaves to a lesser extent.
Yeah that's what I meant, a sub/dom relationship with the protag being the sub. Or at least a switch.
That's kinda unfortunate, was hoping there was more.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey @jb281472 and everyone v0.3.2.3 has been released! :D Mainly a bug fix release.
.jar

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
How do I transform myself into a demon?
pls help me <3
Non-Debug Mode...?
Just do the Main Quest until you get to Submission and Lyssieth offers to turn you into one... That also turns Lilaya into a Full Demon...

*Edit*
I forgot about the Slime TF option for a bit... Basically get turned into a Slime then TF into a Demon then create a potion to Remove your Slime TF...

DDark157

Oct 4, 2018
Non-Debug Mode...?
Just do the Main Quest until you get to Submission and Lyssieth offers to turn you into one... That also turns Lilaya into a Full Demon...

*Edit*
I forgot about the Slime TF option for a bit... Basically get turned into a Slime then TF into a Demon then create a potion to Remove your Slime TF...
thank u

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there any kind of plot, or is it just a sandbox?
There is a story, the main quest currently has 16 main objectives and an good story line. At the moment we're waiting for more content to be implemented. Once you've exhausted the main quest it does turn into a sandbox. Still, fun to experiment though! :D

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any kind of plot, or is it just a sandbox?
The good part of this game is gonna be the sandbox. I wouldn't expect a plot with multiple paths to tell you the truth or something like that.

This game is a gem on the sandbox part, it just needs more content and more polished. We are talking about npc's that have their own fetishes and dislikes, slavery, companions...

Of course nothing beats a good unique NPC, but that's because they usually have an unique personality. In fact for now NPC's that's what they need, personality archetypes. That and remembering things and acting upon that. At that point... it should be a great game.

The highest level would be Npc x Npc interactions, like falling in love with each other and things like that. Even more would like to see jealous NPC's.

Personally I find that this game represents quite well something optimal in my opinnion. It just needs more development, but this game... it's on my list of special games, and there are very few games there.

P.D: The only system that currently I find it very meh is currently the fetishes levels. I think that it should be something more... "dangerous" to level up, in the sense that for example if the MC or a NPC has a foot fetish, how strong it is should have an influence, perhaps you would be distracted in combat, or perhaps a NPC will treat you as their foot slave, same with other things like cocks, milk... too much of something isn't good.

I think that characters should have it easy to get to level 1 of all fetishes, but falling too much into your fetishes (basically doing it a lot without letting time to pass between each time you fall into your desires) should level it up.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes