anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I save in my room all the time. That's actually where I prefer to save from so I don't have to remember where I was and what I was doing from save to save.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Is there any way to change the color of my slaves' eyes/hair/skin? The succubi shop in the arcade only allows changes to myself. Is the only way for me to turn my slave into a slime/demon, make the changes, then turn them back?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
wonder if you can become a slave and still being able to act freely hmm.

EDIT: Anyway, my question is about the different editions... is there any difference between them?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Cant be a slave yourself yet and what do you mean by editions? Jar / Exe etc? Exe seems to work better and not get laggy when playing it longer, altho a couple mods wont work with it, but those are the more complex mods.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Character slavery might not be for a while, as there was so much slave content in the past that none of the actual story was getting done.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, what's the easiest way to transform my companions / slaves? The debug console? (I can seem to only TF myself).

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
So, what's the easiest way to transform my companions / slaves? The debug console? (I can seem to only TF myself).
I'd say enchanting an item and giving it to them with transformative properties would be the easiest, unless you want to edit the save file.
Image: Just random enchantments!

Unless you're talking about just changing appearance, then you'd just send them to Kate.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I use potions rather than clothes for transformations, because they're instant instead of continuous effects.

Though it might be fun to give someone something like a ring that increases height and just... come back in a week and see how big they got.

Reactions: Shilou

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Kate is in the shopping mall far to the left. The option to send them to Kate shows up in one of the managing menus though.
That helps a lot.
How do I change their furry-ness and genitillia and basically everything you get when you use the debug menu transformation option?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
That helps a lot.
How do I change their furry-ness and genitillia and basically everything you get when you use the debug menu transformation option?
You'd either need to use a transformative potion or clothing item to get your desired result. If you want you could also edit your save file, find the NPC and edit their <body></body> section.

What I've done before is I used the debug menu to transform my character, quick save go to my character's body section, copy that and paste over the NPC's body data.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You'd either need to use a transformative potion or clothing item to get your desired result. If you want you could also edit your save file, find the NPC and edit their <body></body> section.

What I've done before is I used the debug menu to transform my character, quick save go to my character's body section, copy that and paste over the NPC's body data.
I wish there was an in game way to do it ez peasy. Still, thank you. It's better than nothing.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes