RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hmm ctrl-skip and rollback features are disabled. Anyone know exactly which variables to change in order to enable it back? I played around with a few and literally skipped the entire update by pressing it for a couple of seconds. Also the scroll wheel rollback variables I changed made it go back entire scenes instead of just a single render...

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Silly question timeeeeee.

Do I need to play the first to play this, some games require a save from part 1 to continue.

I have to ask because the first part doesn't give me the choice of LI's so never managed to finish it.
No worries. You can just play this without having to finish part I.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Lily II: Masterplan [0.01 Beta] [Joker 3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,84 GB / 133 MB - Lily_II-0.01-Beta-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,84 GB / 126 MB - Lily_II-0.01-Beta-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,84 GB / 128 MB - Lily_II-0.01-Beta-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,2% of the original size, image quality 90+%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Quickmenu-Rollback-Skip(QRS)-Mod
Features: Enables the quickmenu as well as the rollback and skip functions.
Instructions: Copy/move the attached archive to the "game" subfolder, extract it there and allow overwrite when asked.
You might need to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are the best ! The light of my eyes.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Description "Connor"

1686032096920.png

It's 15:00
at 14:00 she talk to Esmeralda , cleans the pool, talks to Connor and goes away.
at 15:00 she talk to Esmeralda , cleans the pool, talks to Connor and help Connor at homework

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
No loli tag? Is she 18 with a disease that prevents growth? :BootyTime:
Maybe her enemies brainwashed her, she believes she's eighteen and actually she's twelve (some manoeuvre about the right to possess her father's enterprise?). She might grow up :unsure: Personally I don't find her attractive at all (charming like a cute child can be but nothing more) and in her sexual adventures with grown-up women it's the latter I could be attracted to, if they existed.

Reactions: evilkitty97