RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kz_

Jun 30, 2020
How do you actually progress in Crash Castle? The circles don't seem to work and you can't go anywhere??
I completed the game and beaten the extra star boss you fight after collecting the fingers, but somehow I am still missing something

Edit: Soo, apparently the event where the adventures jump out of the portal and give you the ghost chime wasn't triggering for me. I tried entering the dungeon for the 99th time after completing some side quests and it randomly triggered

Last edited:

Ezic1

Aug 4, 2021
Hello, I'm playing for the thousandth time and I'm still struggling with how to raise the corruption and that is my question. Is there a way to raise it easily (removing the red tentacles in the twins and mines area) if it is possible to buy a powerful aphrodiac or only that way .

Thanks in advance for responding.

truster88

Aug 25, 2022
Here's a 100% file. All bath scenes, all girls and all h-scenes are unlocked. Somehow i missed two panties.

Last edited:

truster88

Aug 25, 2022
Hello, I'm playing for the thousandth time and I'm still struggling with how to raise the corruption and that is my question. Is there a way to raise it easily (removing the red tentacles in the twins and mines area) if it is possible to buy a powerful aphrodiac or only that way .

Thanks in advance for responding.
The easiest way would be to sleep and then when waking up at night continue the sleep. That will trigger the masturbation scene which will rise corruption.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes