RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You need to go to the initial city, talk with everyone, go to the port, talk to the character that spawned there, and then you will be taken to the path.

Azed351

Jun 25, 2021
You need to go to the initial city, talk with everyone, go to the port, talk to the character that spawned there, and then you will be taken to the path.
which character spawned, cause I know I talked to everyone besides the guards on the walls

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
so i i killed all screamers, michiku keep telling me to jungle elly removed the parasities from the other girl now im kinda lost couse icant acess the fairy village either way theres an npc infront and she dsnt seem to move away

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Just a question is this the same circle or company who made the Lilim Union: Dream Demon Zone Because the girls are really look alike from the game?
do you by any chance could upload it please? can't find it anywhere on the web

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (440 MB/ 301 MB) : , (Final)

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Think you just need to walk over it a single time with Moblan in the party
I'm fairly sure I remember several times Moblan just going "?" when seeing you do it, and only after a few times would she trigger the dialogue about it. I may be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I'm fairly sure I remember several times Moblan just going "?" when seeing you do it, and only after a few times would she trigger the dialogue about it. I may be wrong, but that's how I remember it.
Welp, Now you made me doublecheck, and it does indeed seem like you need to walk over it multiple times, to be more exact the 3rd time you walk over it with Moblan is when she will prompt you to go down there

Reactions: Kinni

RevolutioAnry

Apr 21, 2021
What are Michiru's extra skills? The latest one I got is weedwacker.

And how do you trigger the extra skills conversation? Does it tie to story progression? Maybe Michiru's level?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
What are Michiru's extra skills? The latest one I got is weedwacker.

And how do you trigger the extra skills conversation? Does it tie to story progression? Maybe Michiru's level?
The only one left for you is "Inverted Cross" which is anti-undead. They are tied to story progression.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
is this game part of a saga? i found Tear in the succubus island game too. anyone has a list? i read in this 3d that this should be the first game?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes