RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Lily and Est are both MC's default name?
Thought Lily was the name of the academy instead.

Any permanently missable contents? Like bath scenes if you missed them in earlier chapter (month)?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
sorry for necroing thread...
need solution to this problem
im just trying to continue the story, after beating the slime boss
mermaid in town, the mountain peak area opened

the hint from Lira says : Marika ask you to head into the Frangol port city

cant figure out how to get there, help

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That's actually a common issue. You need to go to the first town in the game and talk to everyone. Actually it's just some people, but I don't remember which ones. Some of them will mention someone who can smuggle the group overseas, and if you hear enough of that dialogue, said character spawns (I believe she's in the port, but just search the city if she's not). Talk to her and you'll be able to proceed.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
That's actually a common issue. You need to go to the first town in the game and talk to everyone. Actually it's just some people, but I don't remember which ones. Some of them will mention someone who can smuggle the group overseas, and if you hear enough of that dialogue, said character spawns (I believe she's in the port, but just search the city if she's not). Talk to her and you'll be able to proceed.
so just spam talk to everyone, got it

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Hmm... In that case, perhaps you need to talk to Rinnian (martial arts girl) in order to get the event to trigger. I don't remember much about this part of the game, but I can think of three options:

- You need to complete the Rinnian events first, by going to the house in the poor part of eastern city and talking with her "master" to get the anal event. You may need to have her in the party for that to work.
- You need to talk to Rinnian either on the capital dojo or the dojo in the east, or even in the home base.
- You may need to combine those things, such as completing the event and then talking to Rinnian, or talking to her before being able to complete the event.

Edit: A fourth option would be going around the world (with Rinnian in the party just to be sure) to see if there is some sort of event involving Pisces you still haven't triggered yet.

Also, something I just found out: You can read a document on the protagonist's room, and that makes you able to make a party without her. I'm just saying that because I never knew despite how much I know about this game.
About this document, where exactly is it? I'm pretty sure I checked everything in the school, even found 500G near the bed, as well as several empty bottles in other rooms. I'm in month 7, first playthrough, is this a thing you unlock towards the end, or is it a bonus on replays?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been having a lot of fun with this one I have a couple of questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone has the time to answer, Please ;)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
1. There's nothing of the sort.

2. If it's the one I'm thinking off, then I believe you need to do the "boys flipping skirt" event while wearing no panties, and Est will be mad enough to chase after them.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am a long way through story now, made it to the baptism part.

I know I have missed a lot, but was curious about the Armor seller in first town that was turned to stone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was just one thing I knew I needed to maybe do.

EDIT >>> There was one other thing my corruption seem to be locked at 100, and does not seem to be able to rise above this. Is there something I need to do to get it higher. I saw somewhere in this thread I think about some things needing like 120 corruption, so was curious.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
It's been a while, but I think one of the swords is in the haunted mansion and another is inside a hidden area (examine a spot in the wall) inside the fire cave.

The maximum corruption is 100, those things ask for a combination of corruption and desire.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It's been a while, but I think one of the swords is in the haunted mansion and another is inside a hidden area (examine a spot in the wall) inside the fire cave.

The maximum corruption is 100, those things ask for a combination of corruption and desire.
I did a little playing with editing, and if i did set the corruption to 120 manually, those things happened so I thought maybe I was missing something.

Thank you!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You know I stumbled onto "Naedoko Demon's Ground [ENG]" ( Translation is excellent, it does leave out the descriptions for the monsters, but that does not bother it in any way.) Which is the spin off of this one and it is, after you get through the early depressing stuff a really good addition with and ungodly amount of things to do in it. and over 70 H-scenes.

I did not personally see any child stuff in it ( anymore than any other JRPG as far as look of character, and behavior.), but it does add quite a bit to the scenario before nightmare Girls. (Story wise) "Just mentioning encase anyone enjoyed this one, and wanted to bring the whole story together."

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Not actually a spin-off. Naedoko's Demon Ground and Lily Knight Saga are both part of a long running series of games that are all interlinked on some level.
Pretty much the same universe and lore, and a mix of the same characters over all though, and so I consider it as a spin off, depending on I guess your definition :)

EDIT >> I did find Nightmare Girls just plain strange, but I have not even came close to finishing it yet.

Sep 12, 2018
Pretty much the same universe and lore, and a mix of the same characters over all though, and so I consider it as a spin off, depending on I guess your definition :)

EDIT >> I did find Nightmare Girls just plain strange, but I have not even came close to finishing it yet.
Its not a spin off but a different story that links Lily Knight with it.
A spin off would be more like Gemini Fort

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Its not a spin off but a different story that links Lily Knight with it.
A spin off would be more like Gemini Fort
To me it is a spin off just like FO3-NV, and FO4, same world somewhat different area's, different protagonist, to me what you are saying would make any spin off movie from starwar's not a spin off and the star war's universe would not even exist.

As I said I suppose it is how your mind interprets the term spin off. << Or that is the way I see it.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017

Well, look at it this way, do you consider the MCU movies to be spinoffs of each other ? Because that's basically the way they're building their narrative.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
why is the game window so small?
I am not sure what res screen you're playing on, I am on 1080P and just holding alt plus Enter has always brought it up to full screen, except for the sides as the game default res is not 1920X1080.

EDIT >>> I think you can also mess with F2 through F4 to do some changes, one of those does something I think in most RPG maker games, RPG MV is normally F4 to make full screen.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes