RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
I wish I had chosen a ranged type when i started this game. There are tons of frontliners that join the party, and the MC’s tentacle attacks hit from long range anyways.
I have no idea where to put Moblan though. She has long ranged attacks but seems she is supposed to be a defensive type?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Just as much as any new game in the setting does. This will be in a new country, apparently.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I wish I had chosen a ranged type when i started this game. There are tons of frontliners that join the party, and the MC’s tentacle attacks hit from long range anyways.
I have no idea where to put Moblan though. She has long ranged attacks but seems she is supposed to be a defensive type?
What do you name your MC?

daryl921

Dec 5, 2018
Dumb question but which zone is fire dragon shrine at?I'm not seeing a fire dragon shrine on the field map?Looking for the last cursed sword.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Dumb question but which zone is fire dragon shrine at?I'm not seeing a fire dragon shrine on the field map?Looking for the last cursed sword.
It's been quite a while since I played this game, but I think you need to take the first turn rignt in the jungle north of the Beast Users Village.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Err ... question how to get the 4th book for Dorothy ... I check the wiki it says in the mines .. where?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is that one of the places where you need to break through a wall to enter? Because that might be the problem, if so.
Yes you do need to open up a crack in a wall, but I see no indication for any conditions to be able to do it (is quite a while since I played, so going mainly of what I can see in the engine editor here)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Yes you do need to open up a crack in a wall, but I see no indication for any conditions to be able to do it (is quite a while since I played, so going mainly of what I can see in the engine editor here)
The first time I played, I didn't think to check the cracks in the walls, so I missed a bunch of stuff until near the end of the game. So it's good to make it clear that it is something to look out for.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The first time I played, I didn't think to check the cracks in the walls, so I missed a bunch of stuff until near the end of the game. So it's good to make it clear that it is something to look out for.
I mean fair enough, I had to go back and check though if it was when you asked though, as it is a while since I actually played, and if you notice the map names in the editor/game files are japanese, so can be a bit hard to find the route through the maps like you would in the game playing it :p

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
No ... Or I should have a certain teammate?
View attachment 1362050
nope if that is open then you should have "Digging and me", which as far as I can tell should be the 4th book (again long time since I actually played though, but it would be the one that fits best with being in a mine too), but I guess I could be looking for the wrong book, since you just said "the 4th"

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes