RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SomeoneUnknownS

Nov 30, 2017
Heyho... Wanting to clear the game up, some questions:

1. Can you stack Promise rings? Aka if I want, could I do NG+ until I have enough rings for every character and then do it all in one?

2. Is there anything else important to take over for NG+? Would I get anything from getting a NG+ run for every starting weapon?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
in Aegean's store she keeps telling me to bring her a ''moderately priced protection stone'' to make a new protection stone
but which one is it? I brought her almost all protection stones in the game but no reaction from her,anyone can help?

watayu

Feb 25, 2018
I think it's the one from the Capital later on, though the name eludes me atm.

Speaking of finding things, is the membrane item required to make the tentacle ball a once-a-playthrough item? Out of the enemies I've fought so far only a one-time drops it according to the beastiary, and I made + used the ball a while back. Does it drop from anywhere else besides that boss?

Bibaxile8

Jul 20, 2019
If someone has problems installing the game with the error [no such file or directory -Audio/BGM/Lily Knight(theme of lily)]

You have to do three things:

1) change the windows region and time zone to japan

2) open the file with winrar go to options - encryption name and select Japan (i dont know exactly how it's written, i use it in spanish).

3) also, in winrar, click extract and check the "keep damaged files" (again, i dont know how is exactly in english)

It worked for me, maybe it will work for you.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
To trigger as well as continue a party member's sidequest, you don't really need to bring her in your active party, right?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
how to do quest "remove tentacle pantie" guy? i talk with michiru and blue fairy a lot but till nothing change?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You're not at the right spot in the story yet. Keep progressing until she says something different and read it carefully.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Don't remember. That's why I told you to read what she says carefully, since that will give you the information you need. Just keep talking to her after every story event and eventually she'll mention removing the curse.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes