RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tteturyate

Mar 10, 2019
Need Help

I don't know how to get H-scenes 21 and 40
And
I don't how to active the purple's teleports for get the last book for Dorothy

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have not played this game in a long long time because it's hard to do stuff when you have no clue what it sayes.

SomeoneUnknownS

Nov 30, 2017
So... What level am I supposed to be for Otogi?
I'm around level 60 to 70 now with my figher units but when she starts to just do 4 aoe attacks in a row with debuffs and stuns and all the fun stuff I just stand no chance. I don't really want to grind a few more hours because at that point Est will just solo the rest of the game even if the rest of my party isn't even that overleveled...

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
I gotta ask, how exactly does one get the Lira's Passion Part 1? I'm currently at the Old Zincto Mine and i got the Conlon bath event as the book says, but when i go to the back of the bath nothing happens.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I gotta ask, how exactly does one get the Lira's Passion Part 1? I'm currently at the Old Zincto Mine and i got the Conlon bath event as the book says, but when i go to the back of the bath nothing happens.
You probably just need to advance the story a bit more. Have you already recruited Tutuas? I think she appears in the event as well.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Anyone know what's going on with the pentagram in the mysterious area under the sea cult's place?

It looks like it might trigger a secret boss fight or something, but considering how weak everything is around it, I want to fight it now if possible. There are two orbs lit up like I did something but I don't know what.

I really hope it's not just there for looks.

bfgmovies

Apr 20, 2020
I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure out how to unlock visiting leaf's room, The MC always just says that she respects her right now and won't go in

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure out how to unlock visiting leaf's room, The MC always just says that she respects her right now and won't go in
You need to talk to her during the day, presumably after night crawling into Dorothy or Sakura's bed.

SomeoneUnknownS

Nov 30, 2017
Pretty sure you need to be loud enough in Bed with Sakura for Leaf to pull out the old "Why are you bothering women if you have a sex slave on your side?"-trope

Reactions: Finnally
Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a right place to ask but regarding the other games by Tsukinomizu Project, does anyone know which games have an english patch I know this and Naedoko Demon's Ground does but what about the others?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Not sure if this is a right place to ask but regarding the other games by Tsukinomizu Project, does anyone know which games have an english patch I know this and Naedoko Demon's Ground does but what about the others?
Nightmare Girls has an (almost) complete patch. Lilium Union has a partial that some sites pass of as being a full translation. That is all.

Reactions: RepressiaAuthorita

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
i played before but was to lazy to advance story, i think level grind is to long for me.

anyway, is there atleast one real vaginal sex scene with real male person?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes