RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
This was fantranslated. There is also a completed Naedoko's Demon Ground translation and a soon-to-be completed Nightmare Girls translation.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
There seem to be a bug for the special bath scene which I've already seen, but upon completion it's "...have not seen yet."

The scene is in the recollection if I load a save that's 3/4th done of the bath scene, but it's no longer there when it's complete.

GoldenTropic

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock Lira's h-events 17,18,19,20, & 21? These are the brown books at the bottom of h-scene gallery.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The translation is not finished yet, but almost. It will be any day now...

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Hey ho guys I am really stuck and don´t know why. My problem is the following. I was in the contractors village and got the scene with the ant attack so far so good. after that I did go to the anthill killed the queen at the bottom and now nothing happens. When I go back to the village no one knows that I defeated them and nothing happens.
I read in an earlier thread that you have to go back to the base and than Mirage will leave the team after that the school would be under an ant attack but I didn´t have Mirage in my team in the first place and no ant is attacking the school so I really don´t get how to progress any further.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Leave the team means she won't be available to put in your party. Also, usually you need to progress the story to the next month in order to trigger some events.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Leave the team means she won't be available to put in your party. Also, usually you need to progress the story to the next month in order to trigger some events.
yeah but thats the problem. this is the quest to progress the story but nothing happens regardless of who I talk to or where I walk nothing happens. I can´t trigger Mirage to leave to get to the next stage.

Edit.
I finally got it. I had to manually put Mirage out of my party and leave the school than the event triggered. Damn what a mean twisted way to do this.

Last edited:

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Help guys, the girl in front of the school said that I need to head for a pilgrimage something about spirit baptism. Any idea where should i head next?

iililiilili

Feb 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "Exsa, 게시물 : 1402219, 회원 : 199749"]
여기에 전체 저장이 있습니다.
[/인용문]
How go gallery

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes