RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Shes the Demon Princess trial inside of the earth dragons cave
I still don't remember. Can't you ell me what kinds of abilities she has or something?

Edit: Wait, no I just remembered. You have to use magic on her.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That's magical paint. I'll take a look here to see if I remember exactly where it is, but you need to talk to an NPC in order to get, I think.

Edit: It's the paint shop in the east village. You need to bring a few ingredients to there.

Last edited:

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
That's magical paint. I'll take a look here to see if I remember exactly where it is, but you need to talk to an NPC in order to get, I think.

Edit: It's the paint shop in the east village. You need to bring a few ingredients to there.
thank you

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019

one more question where can i find Pisces?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Either you go around the capital, or you explore the mountain in the east, depending on where in the events you are.

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
Either you go around the capital, or you explore the mountain in the east, depending on where in the events you are.
okay so i went to the capital and i know she went somewhere and looking in the past comments saying she's in the east, when i started to look there she not in any area, as in i've searched everywhere in the east.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
okay so i went to the capital and i know she went somewhere and looking in the past comments saying she's in the east, when i started to look there she not in any area, as in i've searched everywhere in the east.
By "everywhere", do you mean everywhere in the mountain dungeon? Because that's where she's supposed to be, and she's in a part of the dungeon that is very easy to overlook.

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
By "everywhere", do you mean everywhere in the mountain dungeon? Because that's where she's supposed to be, and she's in a part of the dungeon that is very easy to overlook.
yes i went to the very west of the mountain dungeon and went to the top and saw the two waterfalls, and she wasn't there.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
yes i went to the very west of the mountain dungeon and went to the top and saw the two waterfalls, and she wasn't there.
Hmm... In that case, perhaps you need to talk to Rinnian (martial arts girl) in order to get the event to trigger. I don't remember much about this part of the game, but I can think of three options:

- You need to complete the Rinnian events first, by going to the house in the poor part of eastern city and talking with her "master" to get the anal event. You may need to have her in the party for that to work.
- You need to talk to Rinnian either on the capital dojo or the dojo in the east, or even in the home base.
- You may need to combine those things, such as completing the event and then talking to Rinnian, or talking to her before being able to complete the event.

Edit: A fourth option would be going around the world (with Rinnian in the party just to be sure) to see if there is some sort of event involving Pisces you still haven't triggered yet.

Also, something I just found out: You can read a document on the protagonist's room, and that makes you able to make a party without her. I'm just saying that because I never knew despite how much I know about this game.

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
Hmm... In that case, perhaps you need to talk to Rinnian (martial arts girl) in order to get the event to trigger. I don't remember much about this part of the game, but I can think of three options:

- You need to complete the Rinnian events first, by going to the house in the poor part of eastern city and talking with her "master" to get the anal event. You may need to have her in the party for that to work.
- You need to talk to Rinnian either on the capital dojo or the dojo in the east, or even in the home base.
- You may need to combine those things, such as completing the event and then talking to Rinnian, or talking to her before being able to complete the event.

Edit: A fourth option would be going around the world (with Rinnian in the party just to be sure) to see if there is some sort of event involving Pisces you still haven't triggered yet.

Also, something I just found out: You can read a document on the protagonist's room, and that makes you able to make a party without her. I'm just saying that because I never knew despite how much I know about this game.
found her, thx

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
oh boy looks like my questions won't stop for a while still, now my next problem is crash castle, how do i go to the "4th" floor.
I can't remember there being anything special about it. Just try different teleporters until you get there.

Zero D Angel

Jul 29, 2019
Theres some events that need corruption at 180 or 130 but i cant get past 100

(yes i know im years late for this but i just got recently into the game, sorry for any bad english)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Theres some events that need corruption at 180 or 130 but i cant get past 100

(yes i know im years late for this but i just got recently into the game, sorry for any bad english)
It's not just corruption, it's corruption plus excitement or whatever the horny stat was called.

Reactions: Zero D Angel
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes