RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Is there any way to lower stats? I need to be defated by a grey monster in the starter forest to advance a route but I'm level 18 already and the little guys don't damage me even with no equipment on <.<
You still can't die even with Hard mode on ?

Well, aside from save editing, I can't really think of any way to do that.

mercurya83

Mar 8, 2019
You still can't die even with Hard mode on ?

Well, aside from save editing, I can't really think of any way to do that.
Forgot about Hard Mode. Took forever since only the special attack from those big cats in the forest took about 6 HP each time but eventually it got the job done. Thank you.

schismatic

Jun 13, 2017
I think I'm missing something really obvious, but I can't figure out how to spawn the robot boss in the mine.

I have the path open to a building that I think he's supposed to be in, I've already retrieved the crystal/beat the 3 girls. There's nothing in the building, though. The guy by the bridge who the grandfather was worried about mentioned a monster the first time I passed him, I beat the girls, and now he just says he thinks the 3 girls must have killed it when I'm walking out.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I'm in month 4 now.
lks1.PNG
lks2.PNG

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
I think I'm missing something really obvious, but I can't figure out how to spawn the robot boss in the mine.

I have the path open to a building that I think he's supposed to be in, I've already retrieved the crystal/beat the 3 girls. There's nothing in the building, though. The guy by the bridge who the grandfather was worried about mentioned a monster the first time I passed him, I beat the girls, and now he just says he thinks the 3 girls must have killed it when I'm walking out.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I'm in month 4 now.
View attachment 264597
View attachment 264602
you have to keep going down the stairs until you reach the big open cavernous area, where you will be able to fight the robot boss. Once you have beaten the boss, a kid will pop out from the hole and run by, which is the kid the father in one of the houses nearby was talking about.

Also, how do i get the basic alchemy stuff going? do i need to have beaten the monsters Raji's maids asked for? how would i start that questline then?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
you have to keep going down the stairs until you reach the big open cavernous area, where you will be able to fight the robot boss. Once you have beaten the boss, a kid will pop out from the hole and run by, which is the kid the father in one of the houses nearby was talking about.

Also, how do i get the basic alchemy stuff going? do i need to have beaten the monsters Raji's maids asked for? how would i start that questline then?
From what I can remember, you need the cooking witch in the party, and then you explore the forest until you find the event.

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
From what I can remember, you need the cooking witch in the party, and then you explore the forest until you find the event.
Thanks, i found cooking witch Elly in the crystal caves area, for anyone who needs to know. Then you can talk to the chef maid in Raji's to get the scream cheese to spawn, which allows you to grab the scream cheese event once you have beaten all of them. Then that allows you to get the 2nd rank alchemy table to craft the tentacle ball for dorothy's questline to unlock the promise ring interaction.
Just writing this all down incase someone else needs help and searches for the right words

schismatic

Jun 13, 2017

Holy crap, I never realized the stairs went down, for some reason I just assumed they were both exits. I'd been back and forth like 6 times, can't believe I didn't manage to accidentally find that out.

Thanks!

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
so im now trying to get pisces to get all the characters but im not sure what to do after getting the event where Est finds out about Rinnyan's secret at home, and Pisces is supposedly gone off to the dojo.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
so im now trying to get pisces to get all the characters but im not sure what to do after getting the event where Est finds out about Rinnyan's secret at home, and Pisces is supposedly gone off to the dojo.
I think this is the time you need to go back to the mountain dungeon to get the Pisces/Rinnyan scene, and then you go to the dojo.

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
I think this is the time you need to go back to the mountain dungeon to get the Pisces/Rinnyan scene, and then you go to the dojo.
Do you mean the eastern mountain? or the old zincto mines? i've checked both of these areas and have yet to find pisces anywhere.
EDIT: Ok so i didn't realize there was a path to the left side of the eastern mountains that you climb up for the wind dragon.

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
what locations can i find the silver Rabi? i was looking at the monster encyclopedia and it says only the northern side of the south jungle has the silver rabi, and it's the only rabi to spawn there, but i've been getting happy rabi's continuously... it's the one enemy that i need to beat to get all the normal mobs, and then i just need to end the hidden bosses to get 100% on the entire game...
EDIT: Okay so don't follow the monster encyclopedia on the website

Go from the southern jungle start, head to the east side and head to the next area, as you walk that route you will pass the elly/Leroux event area, and then there will be an area with a large amount of gold enemies that will have bronze, silvery and happy rabi at least.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
so... i just finished the main story ( defeating angela ) and when i try the transmigrassion it says that item other in the key item don't get transferred... any idea how to use the 5 promise ring at the same time ??? thanks

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
so... i just finished the main story ( defeating angela ) and when i try the transmigrassion it says that item other in the key item don't get transferred... any idea how to use the 5 promise ring at the same time ??? thanks
Either use a save editor or complete the game 4 times in a row without using the ring then use all the accumulated rings in your fifth game.

ProDummy

Jul 2, 2018
So for anyone who wants a full game save, with all scenes, panties, baths and all but drops filled in, i am just gonna upload mine.
Thanks but i think you need the PublicData.rvdata2 as well to unlock everything.
I got your save but everything still locked.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes