RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
is this game part of a saga? i found Tear in the succubus island game too. anyone has a list? i read in this 3d that this should be the first game?
Pretty much every game by the developer is connected. In chronological order Lady Knight Saga is the first, followed by Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle, Gemini Fort (which was released recently), then either Lily Knight Saga or Lilium Union, then Naedoko Demon's Ground, then Nightmare Girls (which takes place in a modern world, but it is possible to travel in between it and the world where the other games take place) or Succubus Trap Island. The upcoming Eclipse Night Saga will probably be the next in the timeline. Several characters appear across multiple games.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Isn't it shitty that reserve party members don't get exp? Well I thought so too, so I made a script to change that, put it/them at the bottom before main:
(Though to keep game balance, do not use exp multiplier accessories anymore, as dev wanted to have this but didn't know how to do it, so he put those accessories to mitigate the problem)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While we are at it, do you want to change party members everywhere? Use this script to get a menu option for party change

Also, using an item to check for corruption? Why not having that value in the menu as a window?

----------------------------------------------------
Don't want/know how to do it your self? Put these files in the data folder, this ver even has damage numbers and weakness popup plugin during battles
View attachment Lily Knight Saga Mod v1.2.rar

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2019
Would anyone be able to point me to the exact location that the straw bird spawns at?
I know from an earlier comment in the thread that it's supposed to be a red monster in the sewer, but I've scoured the entire sewer and didn't see any red monsters.
I went in with just Est in the party since the NPCs said it only goes after lone women, but still no luck.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Would anyone be able to point me to the exact location that the straw bird spawns at?
I know from an earlier comment in the thread that it's supposed to be a red monster in the sewer, but I've scoured the entire sewer and didn't see any red monsters.
I went in with just Est in the party since the NPCs said it only goes after lone women, but still no luck.
I think there was something like you needed to go to the town without panties and get exposed by the kids so she gets pissed off enough to rush into the sewers by herself in an event? I believe that might be what you need.

Reactions: thehungryLurker
Dec 1, 2019
I think there was something like you needed to go to the town without panties and get exposed by the kids so she gets pissed off enough to rush into the sewers by herself in an event? I believe that might be what you need.
That was it. Thanks!

That said, why would you make that the trigger!? They put all these hints about going into the sewer alone, and they not only make the trigger a completely unrelated event, they also require you to unequip a standard piece of equipment without prompting.

Who looked at this and thought it made sense?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That was it. Thanks!

That said, why would you make that the trigger!? They put all these hints about going into the sewer alone, and they not only make the trigger a completely unrelated event, they also require you to unequip a standard piece of equipment without prompting.

Who looked at this and thought it made sense?
I think they just expected people to want to see the skirt-flip CG with Est being panty-less.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Any way to increase running speed ? I don't know anything about rpgm VX ace code..

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
I download and re download this game many time but it still missing some VL gothic front . can anyone tell me how to find and fix this problem please...

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Go to the Old Zincto Mine, search around for a place you can see but not reach, examine the walls nearby until you find the breakable one. Follow the path and kill the monster at the end, which is one of the Wanted Monsters. Go back to the beginning of the area and enter the house with an old man. His son was the one you saved by killing the monster. Talk to the old man to receive an item. Go to Forest Village Sennon and enter the weird-looking house. Talk to the person there to give the item. Go back to school and sleep before going back to the same place to receive your robot maid.
The where can i find the 3 sexulon parts?? since that's what the npc need tou

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
They are dropped by the sexulon enemies.
Yes I finally get it and here i am thinking how to get the endding like dorathy end 1 cutscenes tou
I did clear the manin game and able to give back the 6 fingers yet got to end scenes ? By the way I redo the game 5x just to try them all at ones too :3 yet no end scenes :3 please tell me how to get the ending scenes with all of there endings

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think there are any end scenes. What you see when giving the ring to the girl is what you get. I may be wrong, but I do believe that to be the case.

Ezic1

Aug 4, 2021
Hello, can you help me find this ally? I already investigated the capital and home of Rinnyan and I can't find it.

thanks in advance for any help. Captura de pantalla_20230618-001414_JoiPlay.jpg Captura de pantalla_20230618-001414_JoiPlay.jpg

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, can you help me find this ally? I already investigated the capital and home of Rinnyan and I can't find it.

thanks in advance for any help. View attachment 2705429
You need to see several events around the world. I believe it ends at the "eastern country", and according to the hint, it starts at Rinnyan's dojo at the capital.

Reactions: Ezic1
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes