4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
So it is not up to date with the original rpgm version, am i right? I was thinking of downloading because i haven´t played the last 3-4 updates. But if it is just until day 18 then i will wait for future updates because i already played that part.

Anyways thank you for this, it will be much easier to enjoy the game without all the walking back and forth around the map.
Version: 0.93 (Relative to his version numbering: 0.92 plus one day)
Current Main Game Version is 1.4

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
outta curiosity, since theres the mind control tag, where does the mind control take place? is it like a single scene or is the entire game based off it?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
did someone say Mind control?
<.<
>.>
outta curiosity, since theres the mind control tag, where does the mind control take place? is it like a single scene or is the entire game based off it?
It's not mind control as such. The female MC goes to a hypnotist to get rid of some nightmares caused by her being surprised in the shower by her husband's father, who lives in the same house. The hypnotist is a snake though, and tries to free her of her inhibitions. It only serves as an excuse to cheat on her husband whenever she has a chance (player choice in almost all cases). Truth be told, the hypno thing wasn't actually necessary for the story at all, in my opinion.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Oh Duck yes!!!! I loved this game but its such a hassle walking around the entire fucking map in RPGM and finding where you have to go etc. RPGM blows and im so happy someone ported this amazing game to Renpy. Thank you Sir!!!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
..... a long time in making
btw moved to games ... edited the title and the links ....adding mirrrors
Thank you, my upload speed is soooo slow.

Manila Shaw pleaseeeee
It is on my list to do :D got to get done with this one first of course and been asked by an author to do his so... third on list now...

So it is not up to date with the original rpgm version, am i right? I was thinking of downloading because i haven´t played the last 3-4 updates. But if it is just until day 18 then i will wait for future updates because i already played that part.

Anyways thank you for this, it will be much easier to enjoy the game without all the walking back and forth around the map.
No it isn't up to date yet but shouldn't take me too much longer to get there. You can wait hopefully have it caught up before March ends... (Hopefully much sooner ;) )

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Yooooo thank you so much.

I'm normally not a huge rpgm hater or anything and would happy to playthrough this one... for the first time (or second or third...). But when a game is this long, and you've already had to grind through it a few times, ugggh. I haven't played it for a few updates for this reason.

This is great. Can't wait for it to be caught up.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
True heroes don't wear capes...
Thank you, man! I skipped quite many updates of this game because I tired of playing it all over again on RPGM.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
What is the difference ? (i really dont know ^^)
In rpgm you have to literally walk around and find where you are meant to go and its such a fucking hassle. Like you have no idea man. To play the rpgm version and to play the story till the end(well till the current update) it would literally take you 5+ hours. While in the glorious renpy it takes you 30minutes to an hour. Rpgm is insanely outdated and imo should be erradicated for these types of games. We are all in it for fapping and cant be bothered to play it like an old school rpg

Reactions: rf96
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes