4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
In rpgm you have to literally walk around and find where you are meant to go and its such a fucking hassle. Like you have no idea man. To play the rpgm version and to play the story till the end(well till the current update) it would literally take you 5+ hours. While in the glorious renpy it takes you 30minutes to an hour. Rpgm is insanely outdated and imo should be erradicated for these types of games. We are all in it for fapping and cant be bothered to play it like an old school rpg
ooh ok i should try then to see the diff ^^

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In rpgm you have to literally walk around and find where you are meant to go and its such a fucking hassle. Like you have no idea man. To play the rpgm version and to play the story till the end(well till the current update) it would literally take you 5+ hours. While in the glorious renpy it takes you 30minutes to an hour. Rpgm is insanely outdated and imo should be erradicated for these types of games. We are all in it for fapping and cant be bothered to play it like an old school rpg
99.9% use giant fucking maps to pad out the game. I think some games use it quite well. Treasure of Nadia has a reasonable map size, though grindy without cheats. Still, he needs rpgmaker for the crafting and fully animated movies. Selena One Hour Agent plays like a Phoenix Wright game and use rpgmaker pretty well, too. But otherwise I pretty much avoid rpgmaker.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
nice one mate exxelent work done on this port looking forward too playing scenes that i have missed when playing the rpgm version :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Fuck, Yessss! it's here. I love those games like this. downloaded alredy. hope there will bi present all scenes sex until latest version in RPG.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
f you take the trouble to read the text you don't "walk around and find where you are supposed to go". If you click without reading until the choices it is certain that it is more complicated to know what to do. Lily of the valley is very easy for someone to share what's new.
Some renpy games are much more complicated, like project hot wife for example. (play the whole game for several hours twice and still don't understand how I missed half of the scenes because too many points in one thing or not enough in another to be able to click on the choice. Unplayable even with the walkthrough for me)
The h-scenes in reward by following a good story that is part of the game. If you just want to "fap and not bothered to play" by going as fast as possible to the sex scenes. watch hentai you will just have to sped up when it's not sexual.
A game is made to keep you busy not to go faster at the end. Otherwise you end up even more frustrated while waiting for the rest because you have shipped your game as quickly as possible.

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
Definitely glad to have this! I downloaded the game a few weeks ago again to play through it... I had forgotten how much of a slog it was (maps and grinding). This is fantastic! Definitely what I've been looking for.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Why has this version got the pregnancy tag but the official version doesn't? (Not caught up yet so I don't actually know if there is pregnancy or not.)

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
I'm assuming this is on my end but anyone here on Android that downloaded it. Apparently whenever I try to install the apk it installs one of my other apk (elena's life renpy) Basically it overrides/updates the latter so when I open Elena's Life it's now lotv. Is there like a fix or I'm just fcked

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes