4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Thanks so much for doing this! Had to give up on the original because of all the walking around and not knowing where exactly to go next.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I found an error.
While running game code:
File "game/day9.rpy", line 362, in script
play aduio Close1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 125, in execute_play_music
if changed=p.get("if_changed", False))
Exception: Audio channel u'aduio' is unknown.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
dirtycheat mod? Do you have the dev console turned on? I usually don't and thus it just doesn't play the missing sounds rather than throwing an error. I will fix this for next release. Can you choose ignore and it go past?

I found an error.
While running game code:
File "game/day9.rpy", line 362, in script
play aduio Close1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 125, in execute_play_music
if changed=p.get("if_changed", False))
Exception: Audio channel u'aduio' is unknown.
dirtycheat mod? Do you have the dev console turned on? I usually don't and thus it just doesn't play the missing sounds rather than throwing an error. I will fix this for next release. Can you choose ignore and it go past?

I always forget to do a run through with that turned on as it gives a lot more errors than when game is run without that mod

EDIT: Yeah when i installed that mod i also hit a couple other errors with sounds... You can just ignore those and it shouldn't cause any issues just not hear sound ;)
All fixed now and i have sent day 19-24 off to proofreader/tester which brings my version up to 1.4 hwne he gets it back. I'll most likely put an "Update" up until i get the gallery done then do a full release.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

I always forget to do a run through with that turned on as it gives a lot more errors than when game is run without that mod

EDIT: Yeah when i installed that mod i also hit a couple other errors with sounds... You can just ignore those and it shouldn't cause any issues just not hear sound ;)
All fixed now and i have sent day 19-24 off to proofreader/tester which brings my version up to 1.4 hwne he gets it back. I'll most likely put an "Update" up until i get the gallery done then do a full release.
I have the habbit to use unren to activate the the console/the dev menu and to activate the rollback. If its the reason why it crashes, i can play it without thats not a problem.^^

No i can't ignore it, it shows the usual rollback and ignore window but crashes after a few seconds without accepting the click on ignore.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018

I used Unren. I was able to ignore that error and continue playing.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Phalzyr : thank you very much for your excellent work !
Small question : I like to use the y_outline.rpy file to hide the textwindow in Renpy games, but that doesn’t seem to work here. Strange though it sometimes does, for a couple of conversations. Do you know why and/or can you give info on how we might get it to work please ?
Thx !

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr : thank you very much for your excellent work !
Small question : I like to use the y_outline.rpy file to hide the textwindow in Renpy games, but that doesn’t seem to work here. Strange though it sometimes does, for a couple of conversations. Do you know why and/or can you give info on how we might get it to work please ?
Thx !
Because i went with the orig authors style of having two different textboxes, one for speech and one for thoughts... That is probably the reason why. You can alter the textbox images themselves but i can also add in my option to not show text boxes (I've done that before, but i usally wait till fully caught up to add more features...)

gui\textboxt.png is the file you need to alter... (Edit if you want you can copy textbox4 over textbox and textboxt until i release the next version which will have a menu option to turn them off)

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
if you want you can copy textbox4 over textbox and textboxt until i release the next version which will have a menu option to turn them off

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Alrighty, awesome, that's now working just the way I like it !
And ... give my other hand a rest now, not needing to continously pressing that H button, you know, no chance I wanna miss out on the 'full render experience' in this game :cool:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I just added a menu option so it'll be easier for others ;) Simple on/of not dif transparency options like i had on elena...

that was easy enough should have done it to begin with hehe...

Spex

Helldiver
Donor
Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for making a renpy version of the game. Just a quick question tho. Does someone else unpack Elena's life with the android mirrors or am I just to dumb

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've heard that from someone else, not sure what could cause that as any settings of Elena was removed...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for making a renpy version of the game. Just a quick question tho. Does someone else unpack Elena's life with the android mirrors or am I just to dumb
Ok, i noticed in the xml file iniside the apk that there was ref to elena which there shouldn't be, nothing in my game that refers to it any more... I noticed there was a new version of renpy out and dloaded it and after remaking the apk there is no longer a reference to Elena hmmm must have been some silly glitch in renpy itself. hopefully next release it acts normally :D

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
When is the next update?
Ok, i noticed in the xml file iniside the apk that there was ref to elena which there shouldn't be, nothing in my game that refers to it any more... I noticed there was a new version of renpy out and dloaded it and after remaking the apk there is no longer a reference to Elena hmmm must have been some silly glitch in renpy itself. hopefully next release it acts normally :D

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes