4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Got 2 hours left on last upload... Going to bed in an hour though so probably update links on main page in morning...
so far uploaded for 1.4...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Phalzyr thanks for this gift… i think also that it's necessary a detailed walkthrought for play to this beautiful game, because there is some choices that lead towards different outcomes (for example the job's choice)

Jun 14, 2018
When I see it in the latest updates I am always excited but it is the remake... But I agree the game really needed one, there is almost no way to track everything which is kinda a miss on the dev side.

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
I Just Want to give thanks to the person or persons who ported this game to renpy. Truly Thank You so much!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr thanks for this gift… i think also that it's necessary a detailed walkthrought for play to this beautiful game, because there is some choices that lead towards different outcomes (for example the job's choice)
AT this time there is no need for a walkthrough (not on my version RPGM definately but not mine) as there isn't any endings yet. As far as which way to go in my version it is expressly shown by color of choice pink for slutty / H content, blue for loving wife / less content... There are two (maybe more...) spots that diverge like going to mike's place to spend night or staying with fred instead, or the nick goes out with john part, but neither at this point matter story wise just slightly different content. IF/When endings get put in I'll either make a "Path" walkthrough or somehow specify it in menu choices.

With my renpy version... pretty much when speak to someone if you want to be with them chose the pink options if not choose blue :D

Edit: Oh and as for as the job mention, regardless of what is chosen on day 14 she ends up working/seeing the content for the castor job. in rpgm you just had to work a lot harder to get (more days before seeing it) to it, minor difference in how it plays out for that first secretary job.

The main difference (story wise) between my version and the rpgm is that library visits that slowed down rpgm play, you had to go x times (with no scenes playing) to get story content to advance. in mine I only show the important ones :) While playing RPGM i cheated so i could get an important library visit sooner so story could advance less slowly... In rpgm at BEST following walkthrough perfectly you would hit a story content lag at second to last weekend and have to do a full week of nothing to advance story as next event took place on weekend but the castor job to activate it would happen on Monday. so tuesday-friday you were doing nothing in rpgm :/ (if you didn't cheat library)

Last edited:

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Just tried this (mega), ran it once, waited several minutes, didn't work. Tried it again, didn't work. Restarted the computer, tried it again, waiting several minutes, didn't work. Tried it again, didn't work.

Running the exe, other renpy games work.

Is something wrong with the last version?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What i uploaded works fine after about 10 seconds it starts (though all renpy games for me tend to decide to start right away or after many seconds depending on... what i don't know different evey time i start a renpy game so...)

I'll dload the one on mega and see if it starts for me, but someone here that already has might be able to answer faster :D

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
everything works great, i DL-ed the update only (35MB) and just c/p the game folder
no problem at all (y)
and all that new content for only 35MB, that's the real WOW factor here :eek:
Phalzyr you are a magician dude :D

Reactions: Ruslan1 and Phalzyr

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Bro you said you will release the next update that will get the game to the spot where the original game is now until the end of March. You underestimated yourself lol, this was very quick. Downloading now.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
everything works great, i DL-ed the update only (35MB) and just c/p the game folder
no problem at all (y)
and all that new content for only 35MB, that's the real WOW factor here :eek:
Phalzyr you are a magician dude :D
Actually i had all images of 1.4 content except my own Screencaptures already in 0.93 so not that magical :D, story/coding takes up very little MBs hehe

Reactions: Ruslan1 and SpikeZg

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just tried this (mega), ran it once, waited several minutes, didn't work. Tried it again, didn't work. Restarted the computer, tried it again, waiting several minutes, didn't work. Tried it again, didn't work.

Running the exe, other renpy games work.

Is something wrong with the last version?
I dloaded it to make sure the upload didn't get corrupted and it worked fine for me..

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes