4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'll re build with the older renpy and give link her in a moment... If that fails I can try rebuilding with the renpy that was buggy and built it wrong lol, it takes me about an hour to upload though...

Reactions: student00

Xbone9000

Mar 6, 2019
I'll re build with the older renpy and give link her in a moment... If that fails I can try rebuilding with the renpy that was buggy and built it wrong lol, it takes me about an hour to upload though...
That's fine take your time bro

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Great I'll have to remember that in future to build android in 7.2.2 rather than newest... I guess older phones don't like newest lol

Reactions: student00

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I don't have the resources or computer power to render new images... I plan on updating my port as they release new content, but as usual will depend on RL how quickly I get them updated. Don't expect me to catch up in a couple days after release :D.
No doubts good job, but could you compress audio files also? Look (for BGM only), RPG 1.4 compr: 115 files per 35 MB and Ren'Py 1.4 compr: 139 files per 572 MB!!! You see? And may be it's worth to increase CG quality a bit instead?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how many days there are on the original complete version?
Depends on how fast you do the library research... if you don't hit advancing stories you could do many days non-event wise.

No doubts good job, but could you compress audio files also? Look (for BGM only), RPG 1.4 compr: 115 files per 35 MB and Ren'Py 1.4 compr: 139 files per 572 MB!!! You see? And may be it's worth to increase CG quality a bit instead?
compress audio files... I'll look into that...

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well none of the programs i'musing can compress them more, BUT a lot of them are unused that can be deleted... Are you playing the android version?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well none of the programs i'musing can compress them more, BUT a lot of them are unused that can be deleted... Are you playing the android version?
can compress audio.

bas uses it in his cruncher.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
OMG Lily is the best looking sexiest slut on F95zone ever! Sure there are other good looking bigger chest ones but no one comes close to Lily when it comes to sexiness. The Devs really hit the jackpot when they gave her longer hair as she is wearing when she is screwing Father in law in v1.4. I just love her my pixel favorite dream girl.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Depends on how fast you do the library research... if you don't hit advancing stories you could do many days non-event wise.
Depends?
I mean, this is Renpy version and for now there are 29 days.

I just want to now how many days are in the RPG original complete version?
just for have a clue about the time required to complete this Renpy porting

I don't like to play games that are not complete
in other words is this Renpy port completed as RPGM???

Ok i have checked the rpgm version so this game is in progress... ok i will wait

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Depends?
I mean, this is Renpy version and for now there are 29 days.

I just want to now how many days are in the RPG original complete version?
just for have a clue about the time required to complete this Renpy porting

I don't like to play games that are not complete
in other words is this Renpy port completed as RPGM???

Ok i have checked the rpgm version so this game is in progress... ok i will wait
Sorry didn't realize that was what you were wanting to know. (It was answered before so thought you were...) Anyway... My 1.4 has the same content as 1.4 of the RPGM. I just have that content in less days, because RPGM version makes you do about a week of nothing (going to work, come home sleep) before you can advance story line and get more content...

There now OP states it more precisely than before, sorry about misunderstanding what you were wanting to know :D

Last edited:
Reactions: JonSnow4Life

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For those who asked about it... This is how my stats page looks for manilla shaw. i was trying to keep to orig's look but without uneeded crap..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does the original stats page look like?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes