4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
From the comments and images I can see this game looks amazing. I'll play it for sure next weekend! :giggle:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mendez brought it to my attention that the Castor maid scene I left out of my gallery (73B)... I uploaded a quick patch on OP to add it in. I don't think this is a big enough issue to do a full release though.

Reactions: element1108

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Phalzyr Hello my friend, hope you are doing alright? :)

I would just let you know that there is a scene missing in the "gallery" room. (at least i don't find it)
The one i am referring to is the one where Lily gets help with the butt-plug by Lola (if accept the help from her) and then go to the hotel as a "maid" on a mission for Castor. It is after the double date in the bar with Nicole.

• Wow
Reactions: Phalzyr

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for this version Phalzyr
i tried and tried to play the rpgm version but the intrest ran out.

The only games I played to the end of the RPGM version are Shawn and Office Wife.
(I mean current versions of games)

Reactions: Phalzyr

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I know there is no "great" storytelling but still, these situations make a smile on my face

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ohhh o agree with the smile regarding these scenes :)

but that reminds be about some update. I mean it seems the next patch will come more late of April that’s fine but it would be nice to have an update of the current state, upcoming scenes/teasers etc

Reactions: Sorrow85

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is there really story impact?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go Lily GO GO!!
oh loved thte scene when she teased her boss so hard :3 that was so hot. and when she first went hotty and put on that red dress cause the boss wanted it - but then she showed him sexy dominance when she put on that amazingly hot cosplay outfit.

that remembers me that maybe not animations and render wise but some scene wise lily is really better than anna. and that comes from a guy who LOVES anna and support that game since 2k18. and through anna i found this forum and so many cool, polite, funny and - intersting personalities.. and ofc Lily <3 (and even i found many pretty and hot other characters Lily and Anna are on my personal throne)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
hat remembers me that maybe not animations and render wise but some scene wise lily is really better than anna. and that comes from a guy who LOVES anna and support that game since 2k18. (and through anna i found this forum and so many cool, polite, funny and - intersting personalities)
i see a sig that you like anna game.
i also like it but i wish it could affect the story.. u know.

But the best thing about these is those "sound effects" when something happens.. especially anna in the game.
Dirty happend "whiik"* sound effect and Anna is like nothing happened... I always laugh/Smile in those situations :D

Edit: * I can’t better describe that sound but you probably know

Reactions: Latex224
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes