4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
why the pictures are only openable in web and no application?
Like gooddoob said the orig dev made them in the webp format. to view in windows photo viewer dload the codec:
If images won't display correctly outside of game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here: - here's the Windows Codec:

Reactions: namiv

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
didnt workout for me (the photoshop plugin was useless)
still thank you for directing me into the source of the issue
found an online convertor

Reactions: ibizadalton

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
didnt workout for me (the photoshop plugin was useless)
still thank you for directing me into the source of the issue
found an online convertor

I don't think he linked any Photoshop plugin, WebpCodecSetup.exe should add WebP-support to Windows itself. You should be able to view WebP-images in the built-in photo viewer.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
I don't think he linked any Photoshop plugin, WebpCodecSetup.exe should add WebP-support to Windows itself. You should be able to view WebP-images in the built-in photo viewer.
that webp link directs to a folder (containing Viewer, encoder, decoder and ... dlls), beside the folder was a plug in for photoshop as well in 2 versions with 32/64 bit compatibility.
that is what i referred to ;)

wildtemon

Sep 2, 2019
would you tell me what version the old android is? i've been googling and can't find answer.. so if i use android 8, which should i download?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The universal suppossedly works for all old and new, but some super old ones i had say it refused to install...

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 570164

Overview:
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Note: That This version has the same content as P and P's equivalent version number, however due to RPGM restrictions it forced you to nothing for almost a week - so the RenPy version actually has 7 less days due to skipping the repetitive non-content period. No you don't need a walkthrough yet, as all choices are indicated and no endings are in his game yet (The choices are same as orig so you can use its walkthrough to see consequences for those choices but right now it pretty much either naughty or not :D ).
This is a port of P and P RPGM version here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-02
Release Date: 2020-02-28
Original Game/Creator: P and P Original Thread -
Developer: Phalzyr
Censored: No
Version: 1.4 (Same content as 1.4 of orig)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android:
MEGA WORKUPLOAD
Compressed: Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: Update 0.93 to 1.4 Missing Gallery Scene (73b Castor Maid) MEGA

View attachment 570176 View attachment 570177 View attachment 570178 View attachment 570179 View attachment 570180 View attachment 570181 View attachment 612871
You have done a realy wonderful work. Finally an RPGM game transformed into a linear, beautiful well-made Visual Novel! Please also convert other RPGMs in the same way that in my opinion make the story less game but more pleasant and faster. My compliments again :)

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I do agree renpy version make it easier to jump from scene to scene without effort but the OG version sure has it own charm :)

Reactions: Phalzyr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You have done a realy wonderful work. Finally an RPGM game transformed into a linear, beautiful well-made Visual Novel! Please also convert other RPGMs in the same way that in my opinion make the story less game but more pleasant and faster. My compliments again :)
He's done 2 others:
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-renpy-remake-v0-04-phalzyr.48688/
https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-renpy-unofficial-remake-v0-31-phalzyr.30339/

If you have specific games you'd like to see remade, go ahead and suggest them.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes