4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
can some one put other than mega of compressed link.... can some one give compressed links in other site too..?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
A game I'd love Phalzyr to redo is Mad Turn (love the renders and the story was interesting, but the engine is so shitty that I basically have no want or desire to touch that game at this point).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A game I'd love Phalzyr to redo is Mad Turn (love the renders and the story was interesting, but the engine is so shitty that I basically have no want or desire to touch that game at this point).
Tip: provide a link to the game thread.

Reactions: Phalzyr
Jun 14, 2018
this game is kinda of crige all the man a just fat rapesit were is there lesbain rapesit
:p
Still better than all these games where the main characters is either 5y old with a dick that is big as my arm or where someone has abs that start from the bottom of his chest down to his dick (some weird 10 pack)

I wish you could make Lidas Adventure remake, the game is way too buggy to be played on rpgm.
Btw how hard is to make a remake? I would love to do something like this.

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I wish you could make Lidas Adventure remake, the game is way too buggy to be played on rpgm.
Btw how hard is to make a remake? I would love to do something like this.
Lida is on my list. How hard is it hmm... hard isn't quite the right word more like time consuming... Not hard especially if you know the basics of renpy (I made the first port without that knowledge, learned as I made it :D ). I'm sure there is an easier way to do a port than the way i do it... I even heard there is an app that does a lot of the porting for you but has errors after converting... I do it all manually with text editors myself. a lot of find/replace commands then copy pasting and tyding up...

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Great job bro ! You did amazing job covering this game in to the RenPy...I started the game from the beginnig.Thanks a lot for your great effort.

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes