4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wow...this is a good news! Now i try them. Yes there are some games RPGM that i appreciate to be convert in this way. So i would put the request game? Well i'll do. Thanks
Yeah, just post in one of Phalzyr's threads what you'd like him to look at.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You are a saint Phalzyr but take your time though and don't stress it if you are currently working on other stuff or RL stuff, will be waiting :) (y)
Just taking a break from college life port (Prepping it was much more work than usual and he preloads images used so much more work to make sure a scene has right images shown at right time sigh...) mostly binging tv and f95 games (playing them that is)... on top of usual taking care of wife... might wind up taking more of a break from CL and work on Lida some instead :D... But first have a help request from DGamer0011 to look at, then update LOTV :D

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just taking a break from college life port (Prepping it was much more work than usual and he preloads images used so much more work to make sure a scene has right images shown at right time sigh...) mostly binging tv and f95 games (playing them that is)... on top of usual taking care of wife... might wind up taking more of a break from CL and work on Lida some instead :D... But first have a help request from DGamer0011 to look at, then update LOTV :D
You tha man brother :) (y)

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Just wanted to say that LOTV is one of my favourite games, render/storywise, but the engine is such a nightmare so thank you for porting this. I'll wait for your update before playing the latest release.

Everyone else who enjoys this or the other ports, please consider donating a $ or something for the work being done. It's easy to just download and forget but every $ counts for developers :)

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
thanks for a great work.i am playing this game becuase of you and dont missed such a great game.Dont want to be disrespectfull but i really dont like RPGM games.I noticed version 1.5 is out.Are you going to continue to update this version for us? and is this version at the same point with the rpgm mode?...thanks a lot

Rat20

Apr 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lopgoldlover, post: 3589707, membro: 364426"]
Obrigado por um excelente trabalho. Estou jogando este jogo por sua causa e não perdi um jogo tão bom. Não quero ser desrespeitoso, mas realmente não gosto de jogos de RPGM. Notei que a versão 1.5 está fora. Você continuará atualizando este versão para nós? e esta versão está no mesmo ponto do modo rpgm? ... muito obrigado
[/CITAR]
Ele está trabalhando na atualização mais recente

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks for a great work.i am playing this game becuase of you and dont missed such a great game.Dont want to be disrespectfull but i really dont like RPGM games.I noticed version 1.5 is out.Are you going to continue to update this version for us? and is this version at the same point with the rpgm mode?...thanks a lot
Yes. He's posted about it on this page.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
will the renpy update be in short period of time?
It shouldn't take me too long once I get started on it, keep getting coding help requests and rl stuff ... hopefully start on it today. should only take a couple days to get it updated, but now WTHI just released a new version as well lol all wait wait wait then everything at once.. the story of my life :D

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
It shouldn't take me too long once I get started on it, keep getting coding help requests and rl stuff ... hopefully start on it today. should only take a couple days to get it updated, but now WTHI just released a new version as well lol all wait wait wait then everything at once.. the story of my life :D
No rush,man...just take your time. We can wait :)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes