4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Can't help but wonder how much money the Devs could have made if they'd just gone with Renpy...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not a bad game, I'm very happy a Ren'py was made for this! Really wondering what direction the writer is going to go with Hubby finding out about lily and fred. I hope we will have the option to kick his ass and alpha lily for the betrayal.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Lgen

Aug 30, 2019
Hey dev I love ur doing it right now I can say u make a good job right now because I wait this game to be Renpy not rpgm and u make it good . but can I request can u lisa the adventure to be in renpy like u did to in lily of the valley thanks in advance if u did it. Take care and God Bless

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey dev I love ur doing it right now I can say u make a good job right now because I wait this game to be Renpy not rpgm and u make it good . but can I request can u lisa the adventure to be in renpy like u did to in lily of the valley thanks in advance if u did it. Take care and God Bless
It is on my list but a bit busy with RL at the moment. I should be working on my next port but been swamped lately :/

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It is on my list but a bit busy with RL at the moment. I should be working on my next port but been swamped lately :/
No-no-no-no! Lida's adventure sucks balls. You'd probably have more work cut out for you than its worth. No what you need as a project is My New Life. Working with all those huge booties would be a dream come true, and whilst it would be even harder to rebuild than Lida, I reckon it would be perfect for you :D Ha! *hint-hint, nudge-nudge, wink-wink*

bigthicclatinass

Jul 24, 2020
idk if people are still active but i cannot run the .exe on my mac. It wont open as my unarchiver says it cannot open it. Am i opening wrong file?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
idk if people are still active but i cannot run the .exe on my mac. It wont open as my unarchiver says it cannot open it. Am i opening wrong file?
The dload file is in zip format, I have never used MAC (well maybe many years ago but don't recall that long ago :p ) so not sure what it will look likes after unzipping it. Hopefully someone else can help you there.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game is so good and love the humor :LOL: I must be one sick dude, but corrupting Lily is such fun :devilish:
Dev, you did a great job on this remake (y)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Great stuff with the husband finding the secret behind the picture. Just delicious story telling; I'm really hoping the husband will be written in a way that gives us a choice on how to handle the betrayal.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Lily is so cute and funny, when she`s trying to get Fred to fuck her.....I snorted my coffee when I burst out laughing :ROFLMAO:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Anyone know if this project is still actually being worked on? or is it abandoned...it's coming up on the 3 month mark from last update.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Anyone know if this project is still actually being worked on? or is it abandoned...it's coming up on the 3 month mark from last update.
That question should be asked on the main thread ;)
But Yeah, its still a work in progress. (y)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes