4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I will be doing Elena next but today had too many errands to run, and not sure how busy tomorrow is going to be... :/ I got some of elena done before the upload corruption fiasco that the mod's caused on manilla... can't do anything on my pc while uploading do to bad upload speed :( hten it failed 5 hours in just at end sigh...

Moltn

May 4, 2017
People without a brain (doesn't read any posts or replies): Y u no update?
People that read everything: Did you even read the replies that everybody else said about Phalzyr updating multiple games?
Me: I wonder what I'm going to eat for breakfast today. Is whiskey a breakfast drink? (lol)

(Sorry, wanted to add some humor at the end of that insult to the ones that are impatient. Yes, I called them brainless. ANYWAYS! Keep up the great work along with your own work pace and RPGM games, in the adult game section, sucks ass. I don't mind the grinding in games, but I don't see a good match with massive time space filled with walking around for no reason and struggling to find out where to go in a RPGM style adult game. Kills the game itself, so I'm just happy there is a Ren'Py port even if it is unofficial. You have my gratitude, Phalzyr !

P.S. Damn your name!You have no idea how many times I had to keep double checking to see if I spelled it correctly or not. rofl)

Last edited:
Reactions: atkforpk

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay been working on the new update and seems ALL 3 new scenes only show if you chose to be caught by her husband with Fred lol so NO new content if you didn't go that route :eek:

Once I am done testing and proofer gets back I will most likely only uplaod patch,compressed, and android version for the 1.6 update. I have all three scenes done just need to test proof and then make gallery

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm uploading the update now... then compressed then send link to DG0011 to make the android port :D

Fantastic!. Another game begging to be remade in Ren'Py is Lida's Adventures
That is actually next on my list... I think I am going to put off college life. just can't seem to get into it and it takes way more work to get functional...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
That is actually next on my list... I think I am going to put off college life. just can't seem to get into it and it takes way more work to get functional...
That's both happy and sad news, I hope you return to CL after LA remake finished, good luck and thanks for LotV remake.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes