4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Jučko

Jun 19, 2020
Thank you so much for making this game playable :) Awesome game but the rpgm kills it... This game in rpgm is a nightmare grindfest. What you can do in the renpy version in 10 minutes will take you hours in rpgm.

Reactions: Phalzyr

wertgoku

Jul 8, 2017
Ciao, il file "T raduzione italiana di Lily of the valley Renpy remake " versione " 1.6 " il mio antivirus lo cancella perchè contiene un virus .... non so se è successo anche ad altri che l'hanno scaricato. La versione 1.5 invece è pulita. Grazie

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
All P&P did was add two new scenes? The renpy dev put more effort into working this update!
He also finished another scene, so technically 3 were added? (He considered it the "fight" scene but i just put it where it belonged on end of last updates final scene...) I'm pretty sure it took them more time and effort to do the image renders :D but yeah seemed like a light update...

Reactions: Rat20

sancho22

Apr 4, 2020
hello can you tell mz why i cant play this new version it still tells me it the end of the pervious version ?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hello can you tell mz why i cant play this new version it still tells me it the end of the pervious version ?
Did you save at the point it said end version? If so you need to rollback first...

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes