4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
Update 22/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version "1.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" versione "1.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 04/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version "1.5".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" versione "1.5".

########################################################

Update 09/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version 1.4.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" versione 1.4

########################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version 0.93.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version 0.93

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
La versione 1.6 del traduttore mi dice che non può essere avviato in quanto contiene potenziali minacce, l'antivirus elimina il file...

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I have just started week 3 Wednesday I think. But I just wanted to say that this is one of the best games I have ever played!! And I must say that as great as the original dev might have intended this to be, without the remake deleting all all of the nintendo characters and redonkulous BS I never would have even played. This re-make by the god PHALZYR gives me hope for re-makes in the future of other games where devs were redonkulous!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Working on lida's adventures right now, but took a couple days off due to RL got a busy about to get back into working on renpy again but got contacted by AO dev saying the english is finally ready for me to continue it so will prob do that first before getting back to Lida...

DarkArchon

May 9, 2017
There was a scene in the original version of the game where Fred can either fuck Lily missionary style on the couch in the living room, or Lily rides him reverse cowgirl on the couch. The scene happens after Lily walks up to Fred wearing a green towel. Fred broke something earlier in the morning, and Lily orders him to clean it up. P&P changed the scene so that Lily always leaves instead of fucking Fred. In your version when Fred asks Lily if she wants to stay for coffee she tells him, "nope." Have you thought about adding this scene to your renpy version? All of the renders are still there from the original. By original version I mean the version before P&P upgraded the graphics. The scene changed but P&P kept the renders, and I noticed that you also have the renders in your version, but the scene does not play even in the gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The scene changed but P&P kept the renders, and I noticed that you also have the renders in your version, but the scene does not play even in the gallery.
I recall looking into that, but I think the actual text was removed... not sure why I didn't put it in...

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
every sex position which isn’t doggy should be kept and implemented cause this game’s girl and story is hot but the sec scenes are 90% doggy...

Reactions: Naxor
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes