4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Working on other uploads but 1.7 is on the way :D If you dloaded before now... the prev patch had issue this remove file day300.rpy and day300.rpyc from the game dir, i need to reupload :/ somehow that got duped in my update patch (it isn't in my full :/

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Working on other uploads but 1.7 is on the way :D
damn just played it on RPGM yesterday(couldn't wait, lol), but at least now i can go back to the scenes anytime!

thank you for all the effort you put in these remakes! saves us from the issues plaguing a lot of these RPGM games.

Reactions: Phalzyr

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Working on other uploads but 1.7 is on the way :D
Thanks for this, greatly appreciate all that you do. Just can't stand RPGM games lol. Glad to see you converting them to Ren'Py. :)

One quick question though, is this the complete 1.7? It seems to be missing a lot of stuff. There was nothing with Fred or the Gym in your update. Just the beginning part with Nick checking the painting, then straight to the pool with Martin, and then Kevin shows up at the office and talks to you about a photoshoot and it ends right there. I haven't played the RPGM version, but from the changelog over there, it says there is a Gym scene and Fred scene and overall, thought there was going to be more to the photoshoot instead of just talking to Kevin and that's it. Just thought I'd mention it incase it did get left out or forgotten. Wasn't sure, so figured it didn't hurt to ask.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for this, greatly appreciate all that you do. Just can't stand RPGM games lol. Glad to see you converting them to Ren'Py. :)

One quick question though, is this the complete 1.7? It seems to be missing a lot of stuff. There was nothing with Fred or the Gym in your update. Just the beginning part with Nick checking the painting, then straight to the pool with Martin, and then Kevin shows up at the office and talks to you about a photoshoot and it ends right there. I haven't played the RPGM version, but from the changelog over there, it says there is a Gym scene and Fred scene and overall, thought there was going to be more to the photoshoot instead of just talking to Kevin and that's it. Just thought I'd mention it incase it did get left out or forgotten. Wasn't sure, so figured it didn't hurt to ask.
It is the complete, see gallery... You had to do certain things in previous days to get fred scene, let me check if gym had a requirement... do they show up if you use start any day?
Edit, right after photoshoot you should see gym scene, no requirements to show it...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It is the complete, see gallery... You had to do certain things in previous days to get fred scene, let me check if gym had a requirement... do they show up if you use start any day?
Edit, right after photoshoot you should see gym scene, no requirements to show it...
crap day30 got duped to day300 somehow... going to have to reupload not sure if that is cause. one can simply delet the day300 files... in game dir

Yeah with that in there it ends before photoshoot even hmmm... that file wasn't in my full version so have no clue how it got in my patch.. sigh now have to reupload the android and compressed mac again just was about to post link , thank for letting me know..

Last edited:
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
No worries, glad to be of help. :)

And yeah I did do the Fred stuff (got married to him and had sex last update), so figured I would of got something with him since it said there was new Fred content. And there was no photoshoot, as I mentioned, it just cuts off after talking to him in the office about the photoshoot. So guessing since the gym was after that, didn't get that either lol.

But I'll wait till it is all updated then, thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: I deleted the day 300 files and everything went well. Started an any day instead of loading my old save and saw all the content this time. Only thing that didn't show up was Kevin didn't come to the office and instead it went straight to the photoshoot. Otherwise everything else was just fine!

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Only thing that didn't show up was Kevin didn't come to the office and instead it went straight to the photoshoot. Otherwise everything else was just fine!
yeah noticed that before you posted an issue with the start any day feature I forgot to unset one var... Will be fixed in my re-upload :d

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

mightguy99

Aug 12, 2018
Working on other uploads but 1.7 is on the way :D If you dloaded before now... the prev patch had issue this remove file day300.rpy and day300.rpyc from the game dir, i need to reupload :/ somehow that got duped in my update patch (it isn't in my full :/
I'm assuming the zip is for windows and doesn't work on Android correct?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I really hate when a game looks interesting the female character is not your type at all.
Oh well you cant win em all.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So I'm just downloading uncompressed v.1.7
Do I still need to download

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes