4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Dedeyorgun961

Jul 20, 2018
If you can't even run the game then it is something on how you are downloading as the file itself unzips and runs fine, it must be getting corrupted on your end as you dload it. try a different dload link not mega? maybe mega doesn't like how you are connecting... weird though you can get bigger file to work...
I downloaded on Nopy and it's working thats weird; and i try ur other compressed game Manila Shaw i downloaded on mega it's working i cant understand what is the different.
Its weird bug compressed mega not working but compressed nopy is working...
1615795434332.png

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
Update 03/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version "1.7".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" versione "1.7".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 22/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version "1.6".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" versione "1.6".

Update 04/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version "1.5".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" versione "1.5".

Update 09/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version 1.4.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" versione 1.4

########################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version 0.93.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lily of the valley Renpy remake" version 0.93

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Mega dice Account bloccato (V1.7) c'e' un altro link? GRAZIE sempre per tutto

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Mega dice Account bloccato (V1.7) c'e' un altro link? GRAZIE sempre per tutto
L'account di Mega e' definitivamente chiuso.
Adesso uso Yandex per le traduzioni del mese in corso e Mediafire per quelle degli anni/mesi precedenti.
"Lily... 1.7" lo trovi nell'archivio 03/2021.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Adesso uso Yandex per le traduzioni del mese in corso e Mediafire per quelle degli anni/mesi precedenti.
Sorry to hear that. How did your Mega account get permanently closed?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Sorry to hear that. How did your Mega account get permanently closed?
Last year a developer complained to Mega that he believed my translation was a copyright infringement of his game and therefore MEga ordered me to delete it. I did it right away. At the beginning of March I found my account closed (without the possibility of accessing to recover the data) because they had another report and, given the previous one, they closed my account permanently.
I still don't understand how a translation can be harmful for a developer. On the contrary, I felt that I would be of help to him in spreading the game for those who do not speak English. However, now I have changed hosts and I hope it does not happen again. Thanks, however, for your concern.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I still don't understand how a translation can be harmful for a developer. On the contrary, I felt that I would be of help to him in spreading the game for those who do not speak English. However, now I have changed hosts and I hope it does not happen again. Thanks, however, for your concern.
The devs should have been thanking you for making a translation, not reporting you lmao... Gets their product out to more people and more people willing to donate to them... Sounds odd to me, must have just picked some clueless devs to "help"

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
The game is good, the renders are gorgeous, Lili is an interesting gal but it's impossible to play as a faithful wife is it?

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
ciao Frank...ho scaricato il file x la traduzione di lily....1.7, ma mi chiede la pass per aprire il rar.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Надо ли скачивать и устанавливать патч обновления 1.6 - 1.7 ? ? ?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes