4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
So, If we already have the game downloaded, do we have to delete it and download the game again to get the 1.6 - 1.7 update? If not, how do we apply the patch?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So, If we already have the game downloaded, do we have to delete it and download the game again to get the 1.6 - 1.7 update? If not, how do we apply the patch?
Depends on what platform you are playing on. If android you have to re-dload the android version... otherwise you can just grab the patch. For MAC instruction to install a patch on that platform is in the first post. PC all you need to do is extract and overwrite the files in the game dir with what is in patch

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Games that although has the female protagonist and lesbian tags in it have you play as a female who's put into these forced and unavoidable situations that always involves men who do whatever they want to you aren't for me.

buff

May 29, 2017
finally the queen have made it to renpy...

cant imagine the fun for people playing this for the first time .. iam so jelly right now :D
I've heard about this game before, but never played it. Level with me: Everyone in the preview pics (except for one blonde with a kerchief) is pretty overweight though.... is this a chubby-chaser fetish game, or is that just bad selection of previews?

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
I've heard about this game before, but never played it. Level with me: Everyone in the preview pics (except for one blonde with a kerchief) is pretty overweight though.... is this a chubby-chaser fetish game, or is that just bad selection of previews?
The MC is curvy. Not "curvy". There is no extra fat in her body. The NPCs is another story. Corruption game full of ugly/old pervs.

Reactions: Phalzyr and Echbert

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How do I install the patch
If playing on Pc, just overwrite existing files i.e copy content of patch to "game" directory making sure they overwrite existing ones... not create a sub folder or such...
If on MAC see OP install instructions...
If on android, you can't that i know of just re-dload :p

athalwolf

Dec 16, 2019
If playing on Pc, just overwrite existing files i.e copy content of patch to "game" directory making sure they overwrite existing ones... not create a sub folder or such...
If on MAC see OP install instructions...
If on android, you can't that i know of just re-dload :p
Thank you

Reactions: Phalzyr

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Games that although has the female protagonist and lesbian tags in it have you play as a female who's put into these forced and unavoidable situations that always involves men who do whatever they want to you aren't for me.
If the game aren't for you why are you even bother comment? :unsure:

Dedeyorgun961

Jul 20, 2018
Compressed version not working I play ten minutes other RenPy Compressed Manilla Shaw's but this game is not working in compressed version

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Compressed version not working I play ten minutes other RenPy Compressed Manilla Shaw's but this game is not working in compressed version
dloaded and seems to work fine for me, what issue you having? what does traceback say?

Dedeyorgun961

Jul 20, 2018
dloaded and seems to work fine for me, what issue you having? what does traceback say?
I download non compressed version and it's working on same computer but compressed version dont working.I dont know what is the bug or something but if u can fix that be great for vpn users or slow network users.
Edit: I try different 2 computers same problem compressed dont work non compressed work.
1615704615592.png

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It cant start nothing happened. I click the .exe and its not happening no error or something :(
I download non compressed version and it's working on same computer but compressed version dont working.I dont know what is the bug or something but if u can fix that be great for vpn users or slow network users.
Edit: I try different 2 computers same problem compressed dont work non compressed work.
View attachment 1083626
any chance, u are using display-link docking station? if yes, i suggest try on a single pc.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 1083626
If you can't even run the game then it is something on how you are downloading as the file itself unzips and runs fine, it must be getting corrupted on your end as you dload it. try a different dload link not mega? maybe mega doesn't like how you are connecting... weird though you can get bigger file to work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dedeyorgun961
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes