4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Okay been working on the new update and seems ALL 3 new scenes only show if you chose to be caught by her husband with Fred lol so NO new content if you didn't go that route :eek:

Once I am done testing and proofer gets back I will most likely only uplaod patch,compressed, and android version for the 1.6 update. I have all three scenes done just need to test proof and then make gallery
2 or 3 new scene I saw only 2 :LOL:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
2 or 3 new scene I saw only 2 :LOL:
well 1 scene is technically a continuation of another so gallery wise I just added the rest of scene into that one, not create a new one for the "fight" scene. Prev version he ended right at start of fight scene...

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
well 1 scene is technically a continuation of another so gallery wise I just added the rest of scene into that one, not create a new one for the "fight" scene. Prev version he ended right at start of fight scene...
noted and thank you

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I copies all the contents of the update game folder into my previous version and the game played, but told me a couple of images were missing. I even downloaded the update again and same thing. Any0one else have this problem? Thanks for the remake. Enjoy renpy much better.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I copies all the contents of the update game folder into my previous version and the game played, but told me a couple of images were missing. I even downloaded the update again and same thing. Any0one else have this problem? Thanks for the remake. Enjoy renpy much better.
What was your prev version? What images does it say you are missing?
I just put link for full pc version up working on mac prob later today

peas

Jul 31, 2018
What was your prev version? What images does it say you are missing?
I just put link for full pc version up working on mac prob later today
I don't remember what pics were missing. Know it was at least one in each scene.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
The patch is for what?
What is this game about/
There is very little on the plot.
Is this a female protagonist game?
1. If you already has the previous version the patch is for the latest update so you don need to redownload the whole game again
2. This game is all about cheating and cuckolding /NTR based on the choice you made.
3. Plot wise is kind of simple but kind of interesting.
4. Yes, this is a female protagonist game.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I see now the disappointment people had with the mind control shrink. Lack of creativity by the Dev handling the betrayal like that. Should have let the husband leave so Lily can keep being the raging slut she is, guilt free. Why she wants her husband still after clearly not giving a shit about him up till that point is just dumb.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks.

Do you have plans to make a renpy version of linda's adventures and anna exciting affection.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
I see now the disappointment people had with the mind control shrink. Lack of creativity by the Dev handling the betrayal like that. Should have let the husband leave so Lily can keep being the raging slut she is, guilt free. Why she wants her husband still after clearly not giving a shit about him up till that point is just dumb.
Agreed. This just wiped the effect of getting caught. Could have done something interesting to keep the husband around like the shrink replacing his rage with lust when seeing Lily with someone else. Could have had that sex scene with the shrink and Lily happen when he was wide awake as a test.

• Haha
Reactions: blastwave2k
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes