4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Someone can confirm to me if the game is not freezing during the massage ? I had this problem on the first version and couldn't get pass that because the game would freeze and then close.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've never had the game freeze/crash on me. While testing i had it generate errors.... but never crash hmm what platform are you playing on?

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
I've never had the game freeze/crash on me. While testing i had it generate errors.... but never crash hmm what platform are you playing on?
I das playing on windows 10, however after i downloaded the new updated version the freezing screen and crash stopped. Thanks !

Reactions: Phalzyr

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Read back to page 8 where someone says they cannot save in the latest version.

Well I downloaded and played from the beginning yesterday - made some 8 pages of saves, so around 48 slots, before shutting down last night. Just tried to continue playing and no saves work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played through to around week 3 I think - I remember a couple of Saturdays coming up.
Just after the 'sales' presentation with Lola

Any ideas - it directs me back to the start if I 'ignore'.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Read back to page 8 where someone says they cannot save in the latest version.

Well I downloaded and played from the beginning yesterday - made some 8 pages of saves, so around 48 slots, before shutting down last night. Just tried to continue playing and no saves work.

I played through to around week 3 I think - I remember a couple of Saturdays coming up.
Just after the 'sales' presentation with Lola

Any ideas - it directs me back to the start if I 'ignore'.
Suggestion: attach a failing save and the persistent file.

It's a lot easier to track down bugs if you can replicate them.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn i browsed through updates and saw lily got an update and i thought: DAMN! HOW COULD I MISS IT?!! and the i realised its just the renpy remake... sad. :(

For those who asked about it... This is how my stats page looks for manilla shaw. i was trying to keep to orig's look but without uneeded crap..
Will the Ren'py version of Manila Shaw be finished soon? Really want to play the game but there is too much chore in RPGM to make the game longer. Thanks for remaking LoTV as well.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Will the Ren'py version of Manila Shaw be finished soon? Really want to play the game but there is too much chore in RPGM to make the game longer. Thanks for remaking LoTV as well.
I just started work on it recently, and got sidetracked by another task. but will be getting back onto it shortly. No idead right now when I'll have something to release. Not this month for sure.

I just started work on it recently, and got sidetracked by another task. but will be getting back onto it shortly. No idead right now when I'll have something to release. Not this month for sure.
Can't wait and thanks for all the work you are putting in. Another question there are many quests in Manila Shaw that you can choose from. How will it work out in Ren'py? Will the quests be presented in a specific order or we can pick and choose?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can't wait and thanks for all the work you are putting in. Another question there are many quests in Manila Shaw that you can choose from. How will it work out in Ren'py? Will the quests be presented in a specific order or we can pick and choose?
I typically set a path that the MC goes down and dialgoue choice can divert it to sub quests or skip them... I haven't gotten that far into shaw yet to see how that will go with this game. So far just choices that determine if you are nice or not ;) and of course the consequences played out depending on said choices.
If i recall correctly the quests in shaw is pretty linear (when they become available / normally can be done time frame wise) So i'd do them in order of that basis. As I get more into the meat of it I'll make exceptions when needed.

I typically set a path that the MC goes down and dialgoue choice can divert it to sub quests or skip them... I haven't gotten that far into shaw yet to see how that will go with this game. So far just choices that determine if you are nice or not ;) and of course the consequences played out depending on said choices.
If i recall correctly the quests in shaw is pretty linear (when they become available / normally can be done time frame wise) So i'd do them in order of that basis. As I get more into the meat of it I'll make exceptions when needed.
That seems like a great idea so we can try different playthroughs as good and bad cop without all the grind in between that makes it daunting. How about the fight parts? Will the fights still play out like normal? Or will we be given a choice of did we win or lose that we can choose? Or it will be removed entirely?

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
When i try to.download from andriod mega it suddenly stop downloading after 150mb ??

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes