Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Lily has a natural beauty, Pandp did a good job. I like see how she behaves in the face of a corrupted world. I wonder how many married women go through the same situations every day and have to choose "good housewives" or "whores"

Lily hot ass...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@sionis10 , they released the full 0.7 at the end of September, so this 0.8 Day 1 took them 3 months. I assume that's pretty much what we can expect for Day 2.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
with each version the price of one render is better and better-soon this dude will sell more expensive than a Picasso...
sorry my eng :)

May 16, 2017
I think the creator has no idea of how much money he is losing... i just visited his patreon and he is making only 1522$... this game is one of the best adult games out there, and ive played a lot. dark cookie of SS is making more than 15k and his game is not even 20% complete. the difference is: DC's patreon, website and discord server are all well organized and he always keep in touch with his fans, and, more importanly, he has a good patern of update launch.

All i'm saying is, with a little bit more effort, i'm sure PandP can make more than 20k with his game, because is one of best ever made.

pymn

Dec 29, 2017
I think the creator has no idea of how much money he is losing... i just visited his patreon and he is making only 1522$... this game is one of the best adult games out there, and ive played a lot. dark cookie of SS is making more than 15k and his game is not even 20% complete. the difference is: DC's patreon, website and discord server are all well organized and he always keep in touch with his fans, and, more importanly, he has a good patern of update launch.

All i'm saying is, with a little bit more effort, i'm sure PandP can make more than 20k with his game, because is one of best ever made.

i agree

Jansen

May 8, 2017
So I fixed the issue with the Replay Room.

You'll need to do the following to apply the fix.

1. Decrypt the Game.rgss3a file using the provided RPG Maker Decrypter.exe.
2. Move the decrypted files into the main directory.
3. Delete Game.rgss3a.
4. In the data folder, replace Map057.rvdata2 with the file in the folder labeled "Map File"

During the animation, hold down the SHIFT button to exit it. Some of the longer animations might have you holding the button for a few seconds. The reason you need to hold the SHIFT button is the loop needs to finish where it then checks for the button press and triggers the loop break.

Please note, its pretty buggy and it likes to crash. I've also included a save file that's right outside the replay room.
I just tried the file you gave and it seems that it can only play looped animations, does not repeat actual scenes with dialogues which i was wanting. Anyways thanks for the efforts..

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Just a quick question. Hit 2 scenes that the walkthrough say are hidden scenes, one delivering to the guy who owns the pool and Dave peeping in the window. Both say "Hmm" then nothing plays, just skips back to the game. Am I missing something?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes