rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He's working in a very old RPG maker version, which has a maximum resolution of 640x480 (unless you alter the exe file, which is against their EULA). At this point, it's stupid to change to 16:9 because he'd have to re-render every single image. And if he moved on to RPG maker MV (or even renpy, because this game is basically a walking sim), he'd have to rewrite the entire game as well.
Then I don't get why he didn't make the images in 4:3?

Reactions: Ara-sH

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Then I don't get why he didn't make the images in 4:3?
Weird, images are all 640x480, which is 4:3 if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, I unpacked it. Tell me how.
Open the editor, go to script editor, then open the script Game_characterbase and change the 0 to 1 and the 1 to 0 on the lines you see in the image. I'll also attach the script file itself if you don't have RPGmaker VX Ace. MAKE A BACKUP FIRST! It's located in _insert_gamefolder_/data/

Reactions: rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Open the editor, go to script editor, then open the script Game_characterbase and change the 0 to 1 and the 1 to 0 on the lines you see in the image. I'll also attach the script file itself if you don't have RPGmaker VX Ace. MAKE A BACKUP FIRST! It's located in _insert_gamefolder_/data/
Thanks but I don't have a data folder? All I have is Audio and System.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ok, I see the game files now, but I don't see a Game_characterbase script in Data, and wouldn't know how to open it (what's the editor?). Sorry to ask so much!

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Ok, I see the game files now, but I don't see a Game_characterbase script in Data, and wouldn't know how to open it (what's the editor?). Sorry to ask so much!
You only see game_characterbase when you open the game files in the RPG maker VX Ace editor, otherwise it's just the script file (which I put in the zip file). Just backup the scripts file in /data/, then replace it and it should work. Don't forget to move the rest of the game files from the /extract/ folder into the main directory and delete the game archive (.rgssa file I think)

The editor is a paid program which you can get on Steam, but not worth the money if you're only going to play games.

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Havent played this in yonks, last I remember was Lily going next door to cheat (cowgirl or so) anyone have a save at that moment? Thanks :)

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You only see game_characterbase when you open the game files in the RPG maker VX Ace editor, otherwise it's just the script file (which I put in the zip file). Just backup the scripts file in /data/, then replace it and it should work. Don't forget to move the rest of the game files from the /extract/ folder into the main directory and delete the game archive (.rgssa file I think)

The editor is a paid program which you can get on Steam, but not worth the money if you're only going to play games.
Wow it works! Thanks!

Now with that and Sizer the game is starting to be playable. I've never seen a creator that is so unconcerned about the playability of his game. He could get much more cash by solving these issues, but doesn't seem to care.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
So... Is the other half of the update gonna be uploaded this month or this is it?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Wow it works! Thanks!

Now with that and Sizer the game is starting to be playable. I've never seen a creator that is so unconcerned about the playability of his game. He could get much more cash by solving these issues, but doesn't seem to care.
Oh, I could've included the Zeus81 resizing script as well, so you don't have to run external programs.

Reactions: rf96

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
So I fixed the issue with the Replay Room.

You'll need to do the following to apply the fix.

1. Decrypt the Game.rgss3a file using the provided RPG Maker Decrypter.exe.
2. Move the decrypted files into the main directory.
3. Delete Game.rgss3a.
4. In the data folder, replace Map057.rvdata2 with the file in the folder labeled "Map File"

During the animation, hold down the SHIFT button to exit it. Some of the longer animations might have you holding the button for a few seconds. The reason you need to hold the SHIFT button is the loop needs to finish where it then checks for the button press and triggers the loop break.

Please note, its pretty buggy and it likes to crash. I've also included a save file that's right outside the replay room.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
i know there are explanations how to do it by some nice members, but i still struggle to get it done. so if someone have the time left i would be grateful for the cg upload. i will give you the friendly <3, i promise. :heartcoveredeyes:
Download this and follow the instructions:

Reactions: cusa
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes