D

Deleted member 50069

Wow, it got an update xD now just Sarah's Story and I'll belive in Santa lol.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
So my guess/hope is that the whole scene with Mike will lead to using the trigger with the Wizard? Since my original reason for playing Lily was the hypnosis part, i'm hoping for a bit more content on that side.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm not sure if i'm doing it right but I'm on Saturday and I can't find the gynechologist. Is there a walkthrough or something?? Thank you!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@AlexanderGr , you need the RTP. Browse the previous pages and you'll find questions like yours.

@DiegoSaintE , the hospital is in the upper left corner of the east map (the one where Castor and the massage building are). Search the topic and you'll find a walkthrough.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
@AlexanderGr , you need the RTP. Browse the previous pages and you'll find questions like yours.

@DiegoSaintE , the hospital is in the upper left corner of the east map (the one where Castor and the massage building are). Search the topic and you'll find a walkthrough.
Sorry but I can't go to the East Map,.. Am i doing something wrong? I should walk there?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
hi guys, any of you have the save when lilly goes to find an extra job, the castor and the other one ?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sorry but I can't go to the East Map,.. Am i doing something wrong? I should walk there?
If the east side map hasn't unlocked then you still haven't done some stuff in the main area. The east side will unlock (you get a notification telling you it's unlocked) automatically. I can't remember the exact thing it unlocks for, either to go visit Nichole or the Doctor I think.

biproxy

May 6, 2017
A friendly reminder for everyone to please use the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tag or a Mod can do it in Red.
Everything is spoiled already.

Cheers

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes