Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Well, after hospital scene game tells me to go to the gym, but when i approach the gym Lily says "maybe later" I tried doing other things, but really only the shops and that yakuza massage parlor is open, and even after spending time there the gym is still closed.
So what am i supposed to do? I'm walking all over the place for like an hour now.
---Okay wait, maybe i have to check with Nicole?
EDIT: nope, that doesnt work either

belvoir

May 17, 2017
So, I played the latest update, and as a fan of this game i have some mixed feelings about it.
Marcel scene is really good, I really enjoyed it, I expected something similar.
As for Mike scene let's say this part of story will be developed in the future updates, so they had to start it somehow.
Movies are good addition, but for me honestly waste of time.
Mrs. Clarkson scene is kinda... hard to judge, probably some of players enjoyed it, me not really.

Generally about update, if it's a start of more frequent but smaller updates (like this, 1 day of gameplay, few scenes) I would be happy, but if it's gonna be like in the past then, future for this game in my opinion won't be bright.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@sajtoslecso , the brown door on the right of the gym. The building with some clothes on the windows. Can't you enter there?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
@sajtoslecso , the brown door on the right of the gym. The building with some clothes on the windows. Can't you enter there?
If I remember correctly you can either buy the gym clothes at the Italian guy's store next to work, or at the boutique, you get the option to choose either while waiting for the bus or whatever. Or is that a different outfit I'm thinking of?

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think it's the lingerie/dress outfit Lily wears to the cabin that I'm thinking of.

Last edited:

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
I saw that there is a pregnancy tag for this game. Is that in a special scene or is it something that isn't implemented yet?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How long are the new scenes on this version? (As if they are just for one day or theres a chain for them)

This is just one of those games I find nice but don't really play because updates take a lot of time to be released, waiting this long for updates just kills it for me.

I saw that there is a pregnancy tag for this game. Is that in a special scene or is it something that isn't implemented yet?
I think its not currently implemented, but I've seen one of the devs saying in another forum its a feature they plan to implement in maybe a really distant future.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
No importante scene was added on the loving route.

In my opinion the next update ...
Loving route:

1- Nick fucks camgirl and feels guilty about this.

2- Mike invites Lily to observe stars with telescope at the top of the building, he confesses virgin and sad. Lily offer teach him, after a few lessons ... he fuck Lily, she feel guilty.

3- In the night, after fuck, Nick and Lily talk about their fetishes and Nick says he wants menage. (two options: invite camgirl or invite Mike).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes