JC23

Sep 25, 2016
why is the screen so small? and if I put it in fullscreen is blurry.
The images are rendered in 640x480, which is the max rpgmaker ace vx supports without using the modded dll. You may see rpgm games with a higher resolutions it's because of the dll and the scripts they use, as I understand it.

steel79

Nov 19, 2017
this game is incredibly beautiful ..but it would be better if it had a walkthrough ..because we can make mistakes in some places while playing...we need walkthrough

Reactions: Centrophy

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
This game would higher on my list if it wasn't so bugged. Starts at the scene with Fred and his friend Nathan spying on Lily in the bathroom and then at every event, big or small, game freezes for a while, and then the dialogue disappears as you go through the scenes.

EDIT: It's because I pressed Ctrl. When you do that, the dialogue disappears. Dunno about why it appears as though the game is frozen, but I worked it out.

EDIT2: Game freezes when you go in to the diner on Saturday tho.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
this game is incredibly beautiful ..but it would be better if it had a walkthrough ..because we can make mistakes in some places while playing...we need walkthrough
Until the end of V0.6:
How get scenes on V0.7:
On v0.8 everything is easy to get, no need for walkthrogh on this update

teq

Oct 14, 2017
The images are rendered in 640x480, which is the max rpgmaker ace vx supports without using the modded dll. You may see rpgm games with a higher resolutions it's because of the dll and the scripts they use, as I understand it.
yeah but the preview images at first page are good and I think they are bigger than 640x480.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
yeah but the preview images at first page are good and I think they are bigger than 640x480.
It's from their patreon, I think they rendered the images on bigger resolution but couldn't get it to work on that resolution in the game, so they resized everything to 640x480. It's actually kinda easy to get the rpgm to work on a better resolution the hard part is finding the dll that was discontinued because it was prohibited which is another word for they were trying to push rpgm mv which supports bigger resolutions. Sorry for getting off-track, but yeah the images in the game are 640x480 because is the max the engine support, and the ones in their patreon can be any size they want.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
It's from their patreon, I think they rendered the images on bigger resolution but couldn't get it to work on that resolution in the game, so they resized everything to 640x480. It's actually kinda easy to get the rpgm to work on a better resolution the hard part is finding the dll that was discontinued because it was prohibited which is another word for they were trying to push rpgm mv which supports bigger resolutions. Sorry for getting off-track, but yeah the images in the game are 640x480 because is the max the engine support, and the ones in their patreon can be any size they want.
Thank you dude Well I think I should play it anyway.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the aspect ratio is very odd on this one, i use bct.sizer with 16x10 mode. even so its not perfect.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
the aspect ratio is very odd on this one, i use bct.sizer with 16x10 mode. even so its not perfect.
It asks you to select an aspect ratio at the start. If you choose the 16:9, then use Sizer to select a 16:9 ratio, it looks fine.

king.kk

Aug 13, 2017
Here is kinda of a walkthrough for v0.7 a made in .txt file cause it's not really a guide just a way to get max scenes, and how to get them. There might be some spelling mistakes since I did it in a rush and I might've gotten the order of things on the last part wrong, since I did it from memory but it won't make a difference on what you get.
Thanks you

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes