Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If i go to Marcel (after Mrs. Richardson scenes in the morning) then i'll can go also to Mike or not?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Very small update judging by the new art.

-handjob and blowjob animation with the black dude + some extra images for the rest of the scene
-a bunch of images with the fat dude, nothing naked
-1 animation with the painter + some extra images for the rest of the scene

Reactions: Ekzar

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
If i go to Marcel (after Mrs. Richardson scenes in the morning) then i'll can go also to Mike or not?
I couldn't when I played the update. But I think it was a bug, because Lily says she can do the events in any order.
Don't know if they fixed it, or not.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Hey question, when i select a scene in the replay gallery, it play a short animation 4 sec or so on repeat and it never ends, i cant escape the scene and have to close the game and load the save again. Is it bugged or is this it ?
in 0.7 is bugged I don't know if in the 0.8 they arranged

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Just my 2 cents, but it seems like the clarkson scene was cut short, Lily gives a bj then shes outside the door, bummer. The mike route is starting to look more like theyre trying to make him and Lily into a relationship since Mike acts like hes falling in love. Not sure how thats going to play out.

Reactions: rKnight

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
could someone help me with the scenes from 0.7
Fred- Small event in the morning.
Nick- Two routes in park
Castor "2 hidden CG's"
Pool- [requires leaflets job] Two routes.
Library- 3 routes. One of them contains hidden CG [Requires castor or pool]
Jack
Hidden scene- Contains hidden inside [Hint - East part of the city]
Metro- Small event or Cg's. [Randomly chosen by maker]
Small loopable event in the Jim. [New renders, doubled animations frames]
New dildo animation [anal]
Fred- It'll be unlocked in 2 days.[ Two scenes "one hidden"; one of the rout leads to another one; webcam with different outcomes; two rental movies.]

what are the 2 hidden cgs at castor, what is the east part of the city hidden scene, how do i get the new dildo animation, and i thought i saw a pic a while ago of a scene with lily's friend (sorry i can't remember what her name is, the blonde girl) any help would be very helpful

May 4, 2017
I'm currently not at home and won't be at home till January 17th. Since I want to play this update can someone share a save at the point where this update starts I'd be very grateful.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
could someone help me with the scenes from 0.7
Fred- Small event in the morning.
Nick- Two routes in park
Castor "2 hidden CG's"
Pool- [requires leaflets job] Two routes.
Library- 3 routes. One of them contains hidden CG [Requires castor or pool]
Jack
Hidden scene- Contains hidden inside [Hint - East part of the city]
Metro- Small event or Cg's. [Randomly chosen by maker]
Small loopable event in the Jim. [New renders, doubled animations frames]
New dildo animation [anal]
Fred- It'll be unlocked in 2 days.[ Two scenes "one hidden"; one of the rout leads to another one; webcam with different outcomes; two rental movies.]

what are the 2 hidden cgs at castor, what is the east part of the city hidden scene, how do i get the new dildo animation, and i thought i saw a pic a while ago of a scene with lily's friend (sorry i can't remember what her name is, the blonde girl) any help would be very helpful
I have a post with how to get scenes on page 106

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I'm currently not at home and won't be at home till January 17th. Since I want to play this update can someone share a save at the point where this update starts I'd be very grateful.
from before the last scene of the last update.

Reactions: TheVengefulOne

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
I downloaded 0.8 day one fix but every time i try to open it, windows defender smartscreen blocks it because of an urecognized app. Is there a problem with this file and if not, how do i bypass it?

tathar86

May 10, 2017
I downloaded 0.8 day one fix but every time i try to open it, windows defender smartscreen blocks it because of an urecognized app. Is there a problem with this file and if not, how do i bypass it?
No pb for me with the windows defender ( in win7 ) with the default configuration

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes