a meme

Sep 26, 2017
wow overreact much ?? they allready did the release to their 15$ patreons , now they are fixing a bug and will then release the fixed version to all regular and new 15$ patreons

sure they have isues that they need to fix , but the consistant whining is getting rather tiresome , pandp do a realease - ppl whine , pandp do a bug fix - ppl whine , pandp start responding regularly to their patreons - ppl still whine , i mean come on atleast they are trying to fix their shit , unlike other developers , kinda seems like no matter what they do all you guys do is whine like a broken record
Title of the update is "0.8 day 1", which means they managed to release another butchered update, 3 months after their last bugfix update (which added 1 scene). They barely make progress reports on patreon and only post in the comment section. But still there's apologists like you defending them.

Cpoomz

Sep 21, 2017
Title of the update is "0.8 day 1", which means they managed to release another butchered update, 3 months after their last bugfix update (which added 1 scene). They barely make progress reports on patreon and only post in the comment section. But still there's apologists like you defending them.
Thank you for speaking out of my mind, i hope the next ''day 2'' update wont take 3 months lol

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
im not apologising for PandP , im just fed up with whiners who keep spamming the same whine over and over and over , we know you dont like them , no need to make 50 posts each about it

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx sirbajo for sharing.
i didn't expect this, well, its great that we get another update i really hope this game gets completed eventually.

Reactions: Katakuri

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
First i want to say some stuff ^-^

He sended the link this morning @ 3:34 ish AM ( GMT+1)

I dislike ppl saying stuff but not backing down their words.

Here is the reuploaded link :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
Do you have the link on another site? I have already used my entire limit on Mega :( if you don't have thanks for sharing with us anyway

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes