stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Ah yes, the famous progression like "wow, you did the dishes for me, fat old man who never wears a shirt, lemme just suck your dick". I'm here because I like the game, but saying it has "good writing" is offensive.
Here are your out of context examples again.
Yeah, this would've been stupid if it was some stranger she has sex with for the first time, but by that point she was already having sex with the guy and enjoying it. "Let me reward you for being a good boy" is just part of her power play with him.

Reactions: pokey69

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah but even Brandon Sanderson is no Robert Jordan. I really wish Robert had been able to finish the Wheel of Time just to see how much differently the last 3 books would have turned out.
Oh yes, good old Robert Jordan, I want nothing more than to read 30 pages about how some dude's hair and cape is flowing in the wind. Then the next 30 pages about the creases in his boots followed by 30 more about the layers of his tunic. Then 3 years for the next book where he finishes the description about the same dude.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Is it only for 15 bucks or is it also for 10 bucks?

15: +You will get earlier access to every update of the game.
10 : You will get access to the newest copy of the game.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
What sets this game apart from most others is the narration of different scenes. There is a touch of some form of realistic approach instead of being completely gullible. And this is the first game I have played so it kinda set the standard way to high for me to enjoy other games! Eagerly waiting for the update now!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes