LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

Guys, I just woke up, please, be patient. I'll have to fix some bugs first...
2h
any ETA?
2h

Few hours
1h
So it begins, the usual P&P stuff :( In a few days at best, "something" will be released, buggy, and with the dev saying "had to delete a bunch of stuff, bugs, ...will have more soon." And then we wait for the next update in a few months.

It's so sad, such a great game, just wish dev would get their shit together.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
So it begins, the usual P&P stuff :( In a few days at best, "something" will be released, buggy, and with the dev saying "had to delete a bunch of stuff, bugs, ...will have more soon." And then we wait for the next update in a few months.

It's so sad, such a great game, just wish dev would get their shit together.
wow overreact much ?? they allready did the release to their 15$ patreons , now they are fixing a bug and will then release the fixed version to all regular and new 15$ patreons

sure they have isues that they need to fix , but the consistant whining is getting rather tiresome , pandp do a realease - ppl whine , pandp do a bug fix - ppl whine , pandp start responding regularly to their patreons - ppl still whine , i mean come on atleast they are trying to fix their shit , unlike other developers , kinda seems like no matter what they do all you guys do is whine like a broken record

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
wow overreact much ?? they allready did the release to their 15$ patreons , now they are fixing a bug and will then release the fixed version to all regular and new 15$ patreons

sure they have isues that they need to fix , but the consistant whining is getting rather tiresome , pandp do a realease - ppl whine , pandp do a bug fix - ppl whine , pandp start responding regularly to their patreons - ppl still whine , i mean come on atleast they are trying to fix their shit , unlike other developers , kinda seems like no matter what they do all you guys do is whine like a broken record
While I agree with some of the whining, people really punish them more, but with good reason. Remember how they used to go radio silent every update, when they were delivering almost on time or in time nobody really cared but they started going way past their own deadlines right after talking about improving communication and delivering the game with bugs and cutting content. So yeah I understand why people whine and are suspicious of them, it doesn't really matter what they do now cause they are a bit tainted.
I mean look at GreyInu he's missed some deadlines, given updates with bugs and all that, but he's active on his patreon comments and always delivers what he promised so people cut him some slack. This will never happen to pandp but it's mostly their own fault, as I see it people don't really care about the deadlines as long as you have a good excuse and deliver it without cutting content previously promised. But then again they still have lots of patreons so this is kinda of a moot discussion. Wow this post got way bigger than I anticipated :confused:

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Let's be clear here.

It's 6 months for 1 update with 5 scenes, 2 of which the renders were already done and in the game from the last update. They've done fuck all and are milking for all it's worth before they can it entirely.
last update was in september

B

Belemur

Lily is still alive and 0.8 is out, meaning that I am very happy about this christmas present (though I have to give it to myself ;-)). I was critical about the slow down in new releases, but even after some silent period, Lily is worth to come back to her, I cant keep my hands off. By the way Lily could be a relative of Deep Sleeps Anna. If somebody likes Anna he/she will love Lily.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I think @DeepSleep and @PandP should make a short VN together like Old Church where both Lily and Anna meet together. Just an idea i have and i think all might like this idea.

This has already been done by Heaven Studio and Key' with their characters.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
oh wow, they released it.... i am impressed...5 scenes though.
So uh..... where dem links hue? :3

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes