Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm sad ... I see that we will have an abandoned game soon (I hope I am tremendously wrong). Because supporters on Patreon are disappearing due to the long delay in updates ... I see them decreasing day after day... :cry:

View attachment 632882
Guta2000, don't worry.

look at the longer trend: here

graphtreon 1 - Copy.PNG

The support always drop at the end of the month and then it picks up at the beginning of next.
The support jumps every time there is a release as well (see January).
I suspect we will see another jump in support in May after v1.5 is released...

P and P has been stable for the last 6 months or so...

and Guta2000 , you could also help by becoming a Patron (or higher paying patron) ;) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Guta2000, don't worry.

look at the longer trend: here

View attachment 632979

The support always drop at the end of the month and then it picks up at the beginning of next.
The support jumps every time there is a release as well (see January).
I suspect we will see another jump in support in May after v1.5 is released...

P and P has been stable for the last 6 months or so...

and Guta2000 , you could also help by becoming a Patron (or higher paying patron) ;) .
I already went one day ... And good! The delays made me give up. Everyone always gets sick.

I say that to me! ;)

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
After update numbers will go up. But the sad thing is that - they develop great game, but there small number of patreons. When Icstor...well, we all know of him

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
After update numbers will go up. But the sad thing is that - they develop great game, but there small number of patreons. When Icstor...well, we all know of him
Support always comes with dedication! This is in any work on these planet. Soft body does not attract ...

Jobs promised on specific dates and not delivered fatally lose customers and do not increase them.

As for the developer mentioned ... Frequent updates and dedication made him what he is today. In life it is nothing more than the law of return. Believe. ;) (y)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I already went one day ... And good! The delays made me give up. Everyone always gets sick.

I say that to me! ;)
Ok, I'm a Patron of P and P (for years) and will continue to be one. Maybe you could help and join Patreon for May at least, covering v1.5. I mean if you can pay of course because you are concerned so... :D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
since I am a bit more financially stable next month I might consider to support P&P again. I mean they are creative, kind and dedicated but I had hard months and also didn’t like the last updates that much.
so i will try to support them again but if the next update is to my personal liking i will think about to raise my pledge a bit more ^^

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
since I am a bit more financially stable next month I might consider to support P&P again. I mean they are creative, kind and dedicated but I had hard months and also didn’t like the last updates that much.
so i will try to support them again but if the next update is to my personal liking i will think about to raise my pledge a bit more ^^
Great decision!

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
it is better to commit small sums in the long term than large sums in the short term.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Honestly, based on latest posts, i know think it's gonna be early may.
They decided to expand one scene and that added more time to the release, so yeah that means, likely May.
That do sucks a little, i was hoping to play the new update this month. :cry:
But P&P know to make great content so i guess it is a "good" decision, but i do hope we get a little more content this time compared to the last update

Reactions: proment and Mem1987

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Honestly, based on latest posts, i know think it's gonna be early may.
They decided to expand one scene and that added more time to the release, so yeah that means, likely May.
where did they said that last thin i remember they just talked about last scene and staying at home talk nothing more..did they said anything after that ??

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
where did they said that last thin i remember they just talked about last scene and staying at home talk nothing more..did they said anything after that ??
They did. They wrote a comment to a question in Patreon yesterday (not a big post).
I think they made the right call.
They are trying to keep a high standard and thought they needed more to get there.
I do not mind waiting a little bit longer for top quality content.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes