Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
In the end of 0.7 there should be scenes with fred and nick camming, but for some reason they do not launch no matter should I choose stay home or go out option. just boring bath, tv and sleep option :( can someone send save file please?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
In the end of 0.7 there should be scenes with fred and nick camming, but for some reason they do not launch no matter should I choose stay home or go out option. just boring bath, tv and sleep option :( can someone send save file please?
Did you download the one from the OP or from the RamblingLunatic post?

EDIT: Here is the link don't forget to like the post.
I made a little guide for people having trouble finding the scenes on 0.7 it's on page 106.

Last edited:
Reactions: freakster and Rauls

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
yes JC I downloaded it from Lunatic post and yes I read your guide too, thanks for that btw, I was playing directly by your directions, till library all went smoothly, but library scene did not worked:: kid asked to see some b..bs again and instead Lily just screamed NOOO. bar scene worked perfectly and in the home nothing happened, I thought it was maybe because my zero stamina so I tried 25% stamina - still nothing

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
yes JC I downloaded it from Lunatic post and yes I read your guide too, thanks for that btw, I was playing directly by your directions, till library all went smoothly, but library scene did not worked:: kid asked to see some b..bs again and instead Lily just screamed NOOO. bar scene worked perfectly and in the home nothing happened, I thought it was maybe because my zero stamina so I tried 25% stamina - still nothing
The library only happens when you have read the first book two times. I think your save doesn't have it, I'll upload a save later with the triggers for the library scene in place(you have to work at castor as well . And for the house, if you did the fred scenes you should have triggered the scenes on this update. Weird... just let me find my save and manipulate the library triggers and I'll upload it.

Reactions: Rauls

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Here is a save on the end of 0.6 with this you shoud be able to get everything. (Your intelligence will rise from 40% to 50% once you change clothes). If you don't get everything PM me.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Never seen a game with this little guidance. Its fucking horrible to play this without a map/walktrough telling exactly where to go because the game sure doesnt tell you.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Here is a save on the end of 0.6 with this you shoud be able to get everything. (Your intelligence will rise from 40% to 50% once you change clothes). If you don't get everything PM me.
Do you happen to have saves for prior scenes? (aka sex with Fred for the first time, or the first club BJ?)

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Do you happen to have saves for prior scenes? (aka sex with Fred for the first time, or the first club BJ?)
I have a folder of saves, they're from a member here it was way back when 0.6 was released, so I don't remember the name of the member. Here is the folder, there is a .txt inside with the info read it to know which save is which.

Reactions: kymico

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I never get how this is a common thread for people. I've played through this game twice and nothing about the writing ever jumped out as remarkable at all.
I always thought they were joking, but it seems they're serious. The writing is abysmal in my opinion, but then again, their only competition is a bunch of illiterate russians writing in broken english.

For example the bath scene:

-Yes/No (no question asked)
-Textbox vanishes-
-....Just a little bit more....
-Ah it feels so good.
-I think that's enough (yes/no)
-The water is getting colder
-Bunch of screens with no text-
-I almost fall asleep.

If you consider this "good writing" then you may be a vegetable.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes