deewang12

Dec 17, 2017
Hey there, i just downloaded the game but unable to start it.It shows error 'rgss300.dll could not be found' when i load the game.And now it shows 'failed to create a bitmap'
Please help me out.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey there, i just downloaded the game but unable to start it.It shows error 'rgss300.dll could not be found' when i load the game.And now it shows 'failed to create a bitmap'
Please help me out.
Download this version of the game:
See if you installed the RTP for vx ace:
you should have this folder: C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain, if you don't then install the RTP and reboot the PC(some computers need that and others don't for some reason). If you did install it, reboot the PC, it should work.

Reactions: GroPin

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
That really sucks :< So much potential
I have Anna Exciting Affection and Lily as the best games :]
Up to about V5 Lily was really erotic in how she chose to do things, then they turns her into another bimbo and it kinda wrecked how the game originally felt.

Anna Exciting can be good, but like a lot of devs they seem to be more into the violation and rape of female characters rather than what is actually sexy or erotic. Now sure you can say that thats what the dev wants to build and thats fine, but I find it disturbing that most seem to want to see their creations raped and tortured. And for some reason they seem to like really huge fat guys or black guys with big dicks to do the assaulting. Which often has me wondering if a lot of these devs see themselves in the female characters they're creating haha.

Reactions: jabooty and UncleVT

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
if you still bothered to read their patreon you would know that they have turned over a new leaf , atleast they are now actually talking to their patreons..

from their patreon " Before releasing the final version of 0.7 in September, my colleague, after finishing his part of the job, started making one of the scenes we'd agreed on. At this moment, 5 scenes are completed, two of which are still being worked on in terms of shaping the story and polishing up. Three main scenes, connected to Lily's life and her progress, are very big. Just for the record, let's compare the first Mrs. Clarkson scene from V.01 and the V0.8. Mrs. Clarkson scene. V.01 Mrs. Clarkson scene consisted less than 10 Cgs and it had a five-thousand-character long conversation. Now, V.08 Mrs. Clarkson scene consists of a bit fewer than 30 renders (that is without two animations of around 40 Cgs), and a conversation about 22000 characters long. The reason why I am telling you this is because I want you to understand how time-consuming scene creation is now. Besides that, I haven't mentioned more complicated coding, as well as all the conditional branches the number of which is rising. I often say that time is my biggest enemy which I am in a lifetime war with. That is the battle all of us have to fight to the very end, even though we already know who the winner is. But time doesn't always take from us, it also gives. Thanks to it, we've made a quite unique game, with the original scenes that we don't steal from others. We've started a complete animation evolution in the western hentai world, which is a part of almost every game now. Knowing we've lost our time on such a thing, we're sure every single minute was worth it. Now, due to the fact that time always wins me and my colleague, the other P and I have decided to split this update in half and call it V.0.75. We'll release the patch ASAP. Under this post you can find a link with the cgs from our new V.075 update. Thank you so much for supporting this game, guys!

Sincerely yours P n P "

thats from nov 22 , and in the comments on that post we have

Are we going to get a Christmas gift this year P&P or nothing until next year?

100 percent yes! The reason it isn't out yet is because I had to delete almost the whole scene and write it again.

thats from 12hours ago - so we might get lucky and actually get 0.75 this month

Mate. When they released V7 they said the full V7 would be ready 3-7 days later. I think that too extended to a couple or months.

If you're a paying customer then I can see why you vouch for them, but if you donated a dollar or 45 to this project each month so far I'd say you've been ripped off. Devs like these are the reason I lost trust with the patreon system.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Mate. When they released V7 they said the full V7 would be ready 3-7 days later. I think that too extended to a couple or months.

If you're a paying customer then I can see why you vouch for them, but if you donated a dollar or 45 to this project each month so far I'd say you've been ripped off. Devs like these are the reason I lost trust with the patreon system.
im only a 1$ patreon , and i dont think its getting ripped off even if we only get 2 updates a year ! generally LoTV is much higher quality than 90% of the other games on this site

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
and i dont think its getting ripped off even if we only get 2 updates a year ! generally LoTV is much higher quality than 90% of the other games on this site
That sounds almost as bad as telling a dev to "take your time" when we already know thats what they're doing. But I agree, this game is probably in the "top quality" categories. its just too bad they went from releasing an update every couple of months to one every 6 months.

Reactions: rKnight

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
That sounds almost as bad as telling a dev to "take your time" when we already know thats what they're doing. But I agree, this game is probably in the "top quality" categories. its just too bad they went from releasing an update every couple of months to one every 6 months.
i know thats why im only at the 1$ level , im not a complete dumbass , but i still think the game is worth 12$ a year ! heck no matter which game i dont think any of them are worth more than 12$ a year if you think about it

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
This is hands down the hottest game I have played in a long time! Been wanking non stop since I started playing this! Incredible artwork and interesting thought provoking story! Any one knows any more games developed by the same developer or a similar game? Cheers

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@c4cuckold , this is the only game the authors have been working on.
and are similar games, but the quality of the writing is far below this one.
is shaping up to be quite good, but it's too early to tell. And there's also a strong incest theme there.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
@c4cuckold , this is the only game the authors have been working on.
and are similar games, but the quality of the writing is far below this one.
is shaping up to be quite good, but it's too early to tell. And there's also a strong incest theme there.
Thanks @stoper. Will download them now. So much fun playing these!!

DO you happen to have a walkthrough of ver 0.7 of this game? I think I found one of ver 0.6 here on this forum. Eagerly looking forward to ver 0.8! Any clue when it will be released?

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017

DO you happen to have a walkthrough of ver 0.7 of this game? I think I found one of ver 0.6 here on this forum. Eagerly looking forward to ver 0.8! Any clue when it will be released?
0.75 should come in december with a little luck

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

No walkthrough to v0.7, I know how to get all scenes though if you want to know about something in particular just PM me and I will answer when I can. Also in my opinion and are the only rpg maker games on par with Lily. Anna has great renders but lacks a little on the writing, it's still very good though.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
No walkthrough to v0.7, I know how to get all scenes though if you want to know about something in particular just PM me and I will answer when I can. Also in my opinion and are the only rpg maker games on par with Lily. Anna has great renders but lacks a little on the writing, it's still very good though.
Yay! many thanks @JC23. will do :)

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Also don't download the game from the OP, this version here: is the right one.[

Yeah I did that. Love it when lily cheats! Her curves are so insane, and those legs :D gorgeous artwork/animation.

Reactions: JC23

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did an up to date guide ever get done for this. I know there is the faithful and cheatring paths to take into consideration, but sure I had a guide once.

Never saw the final version of V7 so thought I might go through the whole thing again whilst waiting for other games. Plus there may have been stuff I missed.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Did an up to date guide ever get done for this. I know there is the faithful and cheatring paths to take into consideration, but sure I had a guide once.

Never saw the final version of V7 so thought I might go through the whole thing again whilst waiting for other games. Plus there may have been stuff I missed.

Here is kinda of a walkthrough for v0.7 a made in .txt file cause it's not really a guide just a way to get max scenes, and how to get them. There might be some spelling mistakes since I did it in a rush and I might've gotten the order of things on the last part wrong, since I did it from memory but it won't make a difference on what you get.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Here is kinda of a walkthrough for v0.7 a made in .txt file cause it's not really a guide just a way to get max scenes, and how to get them. There might be some spelling mistakes since I did it in a rush and I might've gotten the order of things on the last part wrong, since I did it from memory but it won't make a difference on what you get.
Thank you, you are the best!!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes