LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
You're probably playing the beta version. Look a couple post above yours for the final.
Actually i downloaded it from the post itself not from OP
Here's the final version of . This is going to probably be the last version I supply because of their shitty communication.
It said it was the final version but still got the dialogue bug...any help please?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
They're still getting more than $1K a month.. I honestly dont get it

It was one of my fav RPGM games, one of the most promising one but due to the very few, inconstant updates & news I'm feeling that the game gonna be on abandoned statuts soon or later imo. I wished someone more trustworthy would lead the game instead

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
They're still getting more than $1K a month.. I honestly dont get it

It was one of my fav RPGM games, one of the most promising one but due to the very few, inconstant updates & news I'm feeling that the game gonna be on abandoned statuts soon or later imo. I wished someone more trustworthy would lead the game instead
Seems like one of the 2 guys making it quit the project, probably the one writing it considering the quality of the last update.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Has anyone heard anything from them?
Mate. Even when things were going good they were the worst at keeping patreon members updated. Every six months you'd just get 'the next release might be soon' or when money dropped 'we're still working on it'.

Don't get me wrong, this game was what got me into adult gaming because it was so f**king good. But they're the worst at informing and release dates. As far as I'm concerned the game is dead now.

Reactions: Hajime
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes