torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
this game was what got me into adult gaming because it was so f**king good. But they're the worst at informing and release dates. As far as I'm concerned the game is dead now.
Since they're posting about working on .8, I'm just assuming that their WILL be an update released, eventually. As good as this game is, its hard to imagine they'd just abandon it at this point.

Reactions: rKnight

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
She does suck alot of dick doesnt she :) however have anyone been able to get the secret scene for this version, if so can you please make a step by step walkthrough on how to get it?
Mate. Even when things were going good they were the worst at keeping patreon members updated. Every six months you'd just get 'the next release might be soon' or when money dropped 'we're still working on it'.

Don't get me wrong, this game was what got me into adult gaming because it was so f**king good. But they're the worst at informing and release dates. As far as I'm concerned the game is dead now.
That really sucks :< So much potential
I have Anna Exciting Affection and Lily as the best games :]

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Mate. Even when things were going good they were the worst at keeping patreon members updated. Every six months you'd just get 'the next release might be soon' or when money dropped 'we're still working on it'.

Don't get me wrong, this game was what got me into adult gaming because it was so f**king good. But they're the worst at informing and release dates. As far as I'm concerned the game is dead now.
if you still bothered to read their patreon you would know that they have turned over a new leaf , atleast they are now actually talking to their patreons..

from their patreon " Before releasing the final version of 0.7 in September, my colleague, after finishing his part of the job, started making one of the scenes we'd agreed on. At this moment, 5 scenes are completed, two of which are still being worked on in terms of shaping the story and polishing up. Three main scenes, connected to Lily's life and her progress, are very big. Just for the record, let's compare the first Mrs. Clarkson scene from V.01 and the V0.8. Mrs. Clarkson scene. V.01 Mrs. Clarkson scene consisted less than 10 Cgs and it had a five-thousand-character long conversation. Now, V.08 Mrs. Clarkson scene consists of a bit fewer than 30 renders (that is without two animations of around 40 Cgs), and a conversation about 22000 characters long. The reason why I am telling you this is because I want you to understand how time-consuming scene creation is now. Besides that, I haven't mentioned more complicated coding, as well as all the conditional branches the number of which is rising. I often say that time is my biggest enemy which I am in a lifetime war with. That is the battle all of us have to fight to the very end, even though we already know who the winner is. But time doesn't always take from us, it also gives. Thanks to it, we've made a quite unique game, with the original scenes that we don't steal from others. We've started a complete animation evolution in the western hentai world, which is a part of almost every game now. Knowing we've lost our time on such a thing, we're sure every single minute was worth it. Now, due to the fact that time always wins me and my colleague, the other P and I have decided to split this update in half and call it V.0.75. We'll release the patch ASAP. Under this post you can find a link with the cgs from our new V.075 update. Thank you so much for supporting this game, guys!

Sincerely yours P n P "

thats from nov 22 , and in the comments on that post we have

Are we going to get a Christmas gift this year P&P or nothing until next year?

100 percent yes! The reason it isn't out yet is because I had to delete almost the whole scene and write it again.

thats from 12hours ago - so we might get lucky and actually get 0.75 this month

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You might win the lottery too!

You might stumble upon buried Incan treasure walking home from work tomorrow!

Reactions: a meme and Hajime

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
After so many delays. And knowing what it costs to write the characters, 22,000 nothing less. Do they take us for fools ?. The only thing that is needed is to work and fulfill their commitments. The problem is that work is very scarce. The most difficult to do in this type of games are the images, which already have them. The rest is that they are clumsy or lazy.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
if you still bothered to read their patreon you would know that they have turned over a new leaf , atleast they are now actually talking to their patreons..
Their last post is almost a month old and you're saying they've turned a new leaf?
And now even if they release half an update (like they said) after two and a half months of work, this is pretty much in line with their summer "leaf".

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah not really turning a new leaf, kind of par for the course: big huge post about the new upcoming update, but it's gonna take longer cause they had to delete scenes blah, blah, blah. 2 months later, the next release is looking great, just delayed because we had to delete some scenes, blah, blah, blah. 1 month later, here's a beta full of bugs that has maybe 5% of all the great things we said were going to be in the update!

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Their last post is almost a month old and you're saying they've turned a new leaf?
And now even if they release half an update (like they said) after two and a half months of work, this is pretty much in line with their summer "leaf".
when they have answered a comment that is less than 24 hours old , then yes i would say that they are active on patreon

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
The problem is that they continue to earn about 1.500$ for doing nothing. In my country, a family of 4 people can easily live with that money a full month, including a movie night once a week and a dinner at a restaurant every 2 weeks. If you can have an above average lifestyle by doing nothing, why will you force yourself to work?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
The problem is that they continue to earn about 1.500$ for doing nothing. In my country, a family of 4 people can easily live with that money a full month, including a movie night once a week and a dinner at a restaurant every 2 weeks. If you can have an above average lifestyle by doing nothing, why will you force yourself to work?
Because I think it is obvious this isn't their job and just a side thing. I'm pretty sure they have another job on their personal life. They should change their patron policy to only charge upon release like other devs do.

But the thing is: their patrons don't complain about it. Since they don't see how they're wasting their money, they still give them money for nothing. At least the number of 15$ and 10$ patrons decreased a lot in the last couple of months.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
hi,
dear P n P
first i would like to congratulate you for your wonderful job creating an incredible game, ( lilly of the valley) im sure that it was lot of time , hours and hours sitting in front of your pc , such an effort brought results ( people supporting you)

you have lot of people that follow you, people that spend their money supporting your job, people that somehow become addicted to your job and wont stop asking for more when there is not an officially end on the product .

now comes the hard part, and my question , are you guys able to keep these followers happy ?
will you sacrifice your self to make these followers happy ?
THATS THE IMPORTANT THING HERE!!!

all is up to you guys, get on it or just quit , its my adivise , thank you

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
hi,
dear P n P
first i would like to congratulate you for your wonderful job creating an incredible game, ( lilly of the valley) im sure that it was lot of time , hours and hours sitting in front of your pc , such an effort brought results ( people supporting you)

you have lot of people that follow you, people that spend their money supporting your job, people that somehow become addicted to your job and wont stop asking for more when there is not an officially end on the product .

now comes the hard part, and my question , are you guys able to keep these followers happy ?
will you sacrifice your self to make these followers happy ?
THATS THE IMPORTANT THING HERE!!!

all is up to you guys, get on it or just quit , its my adivise , thank you
you do know P n P dont read anything here on this forum right ??

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
It seems that you don't come here much, but most of the Devs come in this site, because this site promotes their game a lot. Many people start to support the devs after they play their game here.
actually im here quite a lot , and just because some devs come here , doesnt mean that all of them do ! its a bit naive to think that all Devs read all the pirate sites

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
actually im here quite a lot , and just because some devs come here , doesnt mean that all of them do ! its a bit naive to think that all Devs read all the pirate sites
of course, I said most and not all, Pandp is the proof of this, but the site really helps to spread their games

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes